Own the court: The ideal tennis racquet for your game!
Have you ever watched a pro tennis player play on a live game? If not, how about the famous tennis anime characters having so much special abilities on the court? If you’re dreaming to own the same skills they have (and I’m not talking about the anime characters), then improve your game and be better! Of course you have to consider different factors such as how you approach the game, what your game style will be and many other considerations. But isn’t it right to start from apparels and equipment you’ll use? Especially on a sport like tennis wherein a racquet is a must.
Having the right tennis racquet can help you a lot especially on improving your game. So having a high quality racquet is definitely a good investment whether tennis is just a hobby or a career for you. Considering the materials that composed the product is a main priority, followed by weight, bounce, tension durability, and of course hand fit must always be checked—all of these is for you to have that certain smash mount style that wins games!
The different brands of Tennis Racquet to choose from
As the game of tennis continues to gain popularity, and will probably be on the list of “must-learn” sports game in the world for a significant amount of time, there are many existing different brands of tennis racquet already on the market and the chance of new names popping up is never really impossible. Although the number of brands can be daunting, there are only few names that top up the list when it comes to high quality racquets. Babolat, Wilson, and Head are some of the leading brands of these items that are widely used by professional players. But if you want to set aside the latest tennis racquet technology function and focus more on emphasizing designs and styles, then go for Fady’s Tennis Racquets.
- Features: Usually made from Aluminum material and lightweight. Also, available in different colors
- Advantage: Offers great power with solid stability and great for the junior just starting out
- Uses: Ideal for the young junior player between 8 to 10 years of age
- Brands: Head and Technifibre are the brands produce this tool for beginners
- Features: Made from high quality elements Graphite and Texalium
- Advantage: A solid choice for advanced level players, as it is improved and well-made of by manufacturers
- Uses: Offering the ultimate in control and stability when playing, especially in competitions
- Brands: Head, Stiga, Technibre and some local brands make this racquets for intermediate players
- Features: High features include 4 part control ring, comfort systems for grip and handle, strings comes with open, as it allows more spinning of the ball and denser, as it decreases ball impact, frame stiffness, heavier head racquets and lightweight-head racquets
- Advantage: Advance racquets can be a great tool whenever played in a professional competition
- Uses: Best use to become a real professional player
- Brands: Advanced racquets are provided by brands like Babolat, Fady, Head and Technifibre
- Features: Items available are backpacks, tennis bags, strings and balls
- Advantage: This accessories provide all your needs as a tennis player
- Uses: This may be a great tool to enhance your playing skill
- Brands: Head, High Sierra, Karakal and Technifibre are some of the brands providing tennis accessories for wanna-be player and professional players