Tablets for the New Generation
Still remember the time when you are so addicted in playing the Gameboy in your hands? What about sitting for hours in front of your desktops, playing your all-time favorite computer games? While those days have gone, thanks to technological advancements, we get to enjoy a new kind of digital gaming. The first targets of tablet manufacturers are the people who are into playing casual games, but today people choose to get one because of the different applications that they can use within the device. Each mobile tablet has different features and price that suits your preference. All in all, the evolution in the electronics world is so fast that the new generation can actually enjoy a much more convenient style of communicating and gaming.
Tablets Advancing Beyond Their First Use
It’s amazing how fast the world evolves. This pretty much goes the same with the tablets that are out on the market nowadays. The tablet PC isn’t just used for fun and leisure anymore. Professionals use this portable PC at their workplaces. Students find the device a good alternative with the laptop, especially because of its lighter weight. Even the laptop manufacturers are using the technology to produce hybrid devices that has the features of both laptop and tablets. The devices even have call features, making them larger phone variants. Today, the tablet is picking up speed with most people. Don’t get left out with technology. Try searching for the most suitable tablet that is perfect for you.
- Product Features: Tablets without call facility, or more known as Wi-Fi tablets, are the more common of the its other variants. The tablet is most suitable for casual use, with a variety of apps that can enhance the functionality of the device. You can use the tablet for playing games, accessing fun apps, and accomplishing simple tasks on the go.
- Technical specs:Majority of these tablets run quad-core processors on an 8 – 10-inch Full HD display. The devices can come either in Android OS, iOS, and Windows 8 OS, upgradable to each of its latest versions. The devices are also equipped with cameras, that can shoot stills and record videos that you can post on social media.
Tablets without Call Facility
- Product Features: More commonly known as phablets, these tablet iterations have similar functions and features with its Wi-Fi counterpart, but have an extra feature that allow you to make and receive calls. Phablets also allow Internet connectivity through 3G, 4G, and LTE features.
- Technical specs:While most phablets have the same screen size and design as the tablet, some mobile devices that have displays larger than 5.5-inches are considered phablets by most users. These run Android and iOS systems, on a more powerful processor, and larger storage capacity and RAM.
Tablets with Call Facility
- Product Features: The tablet PC is a special category that comprises Windows OS tablets that have PC-like functions. These powerful devices are mostly used for work, and has the most impressive features, and added compatibility with a keyboard making them resemble laptop hybrids.
- Technical specs: Most tablet PCs run Windows 8.1 OS on Intel-Atom processors. These portable computers have large HDD memory storage with added cloud storage through OneDrive, and 2GB RAM. These tablets also come with a keyboard dock, and different versions of the Office 365 programs