The Xiaomi Phones For All Types of Users
As time passes by, more and more people are learning about Xiaomi’s powerful mobile prowess. This Chinese mobile brand has been around since 2010, and even until this day, the brand still has all of the focus needed for the most expansive and premium mobile phones that people can use. The brand is also expanding their platforms really well. From the first phones sold at affordable prices and impressive features, the brand can finally go fully premium and utilize their entire mobile prowess into a stream of devices that they can sell at high-end price tags, showing that they can now compete with other brands in the industry. Today, the Xiaomi phones are updated and continuously being released in the Philippines.
The Best Xiaomi Phones Now in the Philippines
The once start up brand in China during 2010, Xiaomi got a huge push with their mobile development when Google’s Hugo Barra joined the group and reworked their original OS. The MiUI, which is the staple of every Xiaomi phone created an appropriate backing and impressive push to the development of their cellphones. Soon enough, the Xiaomi is its own brand, offering premium products for their avid customers at best prices possible. With the first few years, the brand got recognition for their all original phones and creative concepts that are far from the Android OS, all while still keeping the update useful and familiar to their customers. Today, the brand is now known as one of the flagship killers, boasting several lines of premium and midrange devices, sold at best prices around the country. The top online shopping site in the Philippines offer these phones today, where you can get and experience the Xiaomi mobile together with effortless shopping experience in the country today.
Why choose the Xiaomi Phones?
- The Xiaomi phones are all made as equal high-end phones for enthusiasts of premium phones on a budget.
- These devices use original features that support the upgraded MiUI of the phones.
- The Xiaomi phones all come with different designs and functions to suit their different target audiences.
- OS: The current Mi phones runs the MiUI 7.0 based on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS on a 2.15GHz & 1.6GHz twin dual-core (quad-core) processor.
- Display: The phone comes with a 5.15-inch IPS capacitive LCD touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 Full-HD resolution.
- Camera : This device comes with a 16MP rear camera with 1080p video recording at 60fps, and a 4MP front camera.
- Storage: This phone comes with a 32GB or 64GB internal storage, non-expandable, and 3GB RAM.
Xiaomi Mi Phones
- OS: The Xiaomi Redmi phones runs the MiUI 7.0 based on the Android 5.1 Lollipop OS on a 1.4GHz quad-core & 1.8GHz dual-core (hexa-core) processor.
- Display: The Redmi comes with a 5.5-inch IPS capacitive LCD touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 Full-HD resolution.
- Camera : This device comes with a 16MP rear camera with 1080p video recording at 30fps, and a 5MP front facing shooter.
- Storage: This phone comes with either a 32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM, or a 16GB internal storage and 2GB RAM. Both variants are expandable via microSD.
Xiaomi Redmi Note
- OS: The Xiaomi Redmi Pro variant runs the MiUI 7.0 based on the Android 5.1 Lollipop OS on a 1.5GHz & 1.2GHz twin quad-core (octa-core) processor.
- Display: The Redmi Note comes with a 5-inch IPS capacitive LCD touchscreen with 1280 x 720 HD resolution.
- Camera : The phone sports a 13MP rear camera with 1080p video recording at 30fps, and a 5MP front facing shooter.
- Storage: This phone comes with a 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 3GB RAM.