Blackberry Philippines: Delivering the New Age of Mobile Phones
If you are a big fan of the cellphone technology, you may have heard of the Blackberry brand. In fact, most people who are into cellphones understand the contributions of this group, when they launched into the International market. The Blackberry cellphones are a line of wireless handheld devices manufactured by Blackberry limited. In 1996, when the company was still called Research in Motion Limited (RIM), they released their very first device which is the Interactive Pager 900. But then as technology changes, the brand also changed their products. Fast forward to today, and the Blackberry is now one of the leading brands of smartphones in the country, and in the whole world.
Now Blackberry is a very popular choice for many mobile phone users and are famous for their line of mobile phones that have the keyboard-type keypads that are, in fact, much more famous than the brand’s model of touchscreen devices themselves. The group is also very aggressive in their production and sales, that even though multiple groups are now developing their latest devices, people still respect the one that started the advanced cellphone technologies. Either way, the company is known for producing high end mobile phones in terms of quality and built-in modern technology features and functions.
What’s Hot and What’s not with Blackberry Mobiles
While most of their models showcased a physical QWERTY type keypad, there are also touchscreen mobile phones under the name of Blackberry. The company’s smartphones can record video, take photos, play music, and also provide modern functions like web browsing, email messaging, instant messaging and the multi-platform Blackberry messenger service. The most recent release of the brand’s models are Blackberry Passport, Blackberry Classic and Blackberry Z30.
Why choose Blackberry Mobiles?
- The brand is one of the best there are on the industry of mobile phone production.
- They offer a wide variety of models and types of mobile phones.
- Their products explicit advanced technology functions.
- Despite the qualities, the company are still offering affordable smartphones.
- Overview: The brand’s diverse flagship series of phones running the latest BB 10 OS. The devices included are full-fledged smartphones and touchscreen/QWERTY keypad hybrids.
- Features: The brand’s media phones all come with qHD resolution, that can play any video file cleanly and clearly. The phones also boasts Hi-Fi audio support and have fast Internet connectivity through Wi-Fi and 3G.
- Available phones: The phones under the Blackberry 10 include the Blackbery Z series of smartphones and the Q series hybrids
Blackberry 10 series
- Overview: The spec-heavy feature phone for work. This basic phone hybrid series not only boasts affordable price, but also include reliable specs suitable for office use.
- Features: A few of the phones under this series come with touchscreen capabilities, together with the brand’s trademark QWERTY keypad. The phone series also boast longer battery life, lighter form-factor, and impressive camera feature.
- Available phones: The Bold series comprises of the midrange Bold 9790 and 9900 phones, as well as the basic Bold 9700
Blackberry Bold series
- Overview: In terms of sleek and stylish design, the Curve series has it. The feature phone series is made to look good and comes with the most reliable features for its work-related uses.
- Features: The Blackberry Curve makes full use of its QWERTY Keypad, partnered with a liquid-quality display. The phones also come with Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity, with basic phone apps running using the Blackberry 7 OS.
- Available phones: The phones under the Curve series include Curve 9320, and the Curve 9220.