Go Full Octa-core with the Starmobile Devices
The Philippines is slowly catching up with the international market when it comes to the distribution of smartphones and tablets locally. Pretty soon, the top brands that make up the local mobile scene will reach the international markets with their unique products. But what makes Starmobile one of the best in the local competition? As it turns out, there is more than to this mobile brand than just the affordable price tag.
It has been a common occurrence between local smartphone groups to create the best mobile devices under very affordable prices. This is often the reason why they are called “bang for a buck” phones by reviewers and enthusiasts. Essentially, what makes Starmobile more unique with the other Filipino brands is their full reliance to the octa-core processor.
Fast Processing on an Affordable Price Tag, Brought out by Starmobile Philippines
A phone processor pretty much determines the overall performance of the smartphone and tablet, and how responsive the devices can become when more apps are run simultaneously. The more cores the processor has, the more expansive and fast the phone becomes in processing. The Starmobile brand has always been a processor-heavy company, focusing on the latest technologies with regards to the phone performance overall. This started with the hyper-threading technology on their tablets, to the full upgrade toward the affordable octa-core processors.
Overall, what Starmobile is showing is that the devices they have been selling serves to work for every individual. The smartphone should always work first, before going along with the high specs and beautiful design. Surely enough, the Starmobile phone is the most affordable professional mobile device that you could have right now.
Why choose Starmobile?
- The group is one of the larger local distributor of smartphones and tablets.
- The group sells affordable devices with midrange to high-end specs and features.
- The brand focuses on powerful performance, as suggested by their reliance to the octa-core processors.
- Overview: The Knight series is the brand’s flagship smartphone line, offering the most expansive mobile devices on a budget price. The latest version, the Knight X, make use of the octa-core processing prowess mentioned by the brand.
- Operating System: The Knight X runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS on a 2.0GHz ARM Cortex-A17 and 1.5GHz ARM-A7 twin quad-core (octa-core) processor
- Display: The Knight X comes with a 5.5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen LCD that has 1080 x 1920 Full-HD resolution.
- Camera: The flagship has a 13MP rear facing camera, and a 5MP front camera.
- Memory and Storage: The Knight X comes with a 32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM.
Star Mobile Knight series
- Overview: The Octa series started the transition between the affordable flagship with octa-core capabilities. This is also the first device to come with the true-octa-core capabilities.
- Operating System: The Octa device runs Android 4.2.2 JellyBean OS on a 1.7GHz octa-core processor
- Display: The Octa comes with a 5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen LCD Full-HD video resolution.
- Camera: This affordable octa-core phone has an 18MP rear camera, and an 8MP front shooter.
- Memory and Storage: The Starmobile Octa comes with a 32GB internal storage and 2GB RAM.
- Overview: The Starmobile Engage covers the brand’s tablets line, ranging from the standard Android tablet with hyper-threading technology, to full tablet-PC hybrid that runs the Windows 8.1 OS. The latest along the line is the Engage 10 Pro tablet-PC.
- Operating System: The Engage 10 Pro runs the Windows 8.1 OS with a free subscription to Office 365. The PC also has a free upgrade to the Windows 10 OS.
- Display: The device measures 10.1-inch multi-touch capacitive LCD with a 1280 x 800p resolution.
- Camera: the tablet comes with a 5MP rear camera, that can record 1080p videos at 30fps, and a 2MP front shooter.
- Memory and Storage: The Starmobile Engage 10 Pro comes with a 32GB internal storage, expanded up 64GB when paired with its keyboard dock and 2GB of RAM.