Capture Memories with Nikon
The best way to remember memories and moments has always been through pictures. Because of the fact that we are living in the increasingly image- based society, capturing image is easier than ever before. You don’t have to wait for a long period of time before you see the image you have taken and every meaningful memory are well documented through the use of DSLRs. Digital Single-Lens Reflex is the new face of modern digital camera having the features of both optics and the mechanism of a single-lens reflex camera with a digital imaging sensor.
The question now is what brand of DSLR camera you’ll going to use to achieve the perfect image you want? Probably for an amateur in the camera industry this question is very crucial since we have variety of camera brands in the market nowadays. Nikon has helped us minimized our wide range of selection, now with Nikon you could be as great as any professional photographer.
Be a Pro with Nikon DSLRs
All DSLRs look the same but the actually differ in functions specifications and in features that’s why looking for a brand of DSLR is not easy there are many things to be considered such as model, specification, memory, type of lens battery and etc. to avoid investing your money to a wrong camera. Nikon has it all! According to some reviews Nikon is the best brand to choose when it comes to photography because of its advanced features that makes any shot amazing, just insert a little of your creativity and the correct camera setting you can capture the picture perfect moments.
Why choose Nikon DSLR Cameras?
- These cameras have advanced features
- These items are easy to operate and maintain
- These cameras can produce high quality image
- This brand is globally renowned for its cameras and its accessories
- Camera Overview: While most DSLRs are produced for professionals, Nikon makes it that their cameras can be available for all users. The brand releases affordable entry-level digital cameras that can be used by any member of the family.
- DSLR Features: The entry-level Nikon DSLR comes with 24MP CMOS sensors, that can capture high res stills at 5fps continuous shooting. The cameras can also record Full-HD capabilities at 60fps, and can be accessed by your mobile device through the Snapbrigde app.
- Available Products: The DSLRs included under the Entry Level series include the D3200, D5300, D3300, and the new D5500 models.
Entry Level DSLR
- Camera Overview: For some people, photography is a form of art. This is why they try to get high performing shooters that they can use and be proud off. The Nikon Enthusiast series fills this need by providing the necessary devices that can capture full, vivid, and inspiring images that they can show off.
- DSLR Features: Similar to the Entry Level, these DSLRs come with 24MP CMOS, but with added low-light capabilities. The cameras can also come with higher image processing capabilities, and maximized focus on detail and resolution. The cameras can record videos up to 1080p at 60fps. The DSLRs also have Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Snapbridge connectivity
- Available Products: The Nikon D7200, is the brand’s newer high performance camera. Other cameras include the D650, D7000, and the classic Df DSLR.
- Camera Overview: The real business-type camera belongs to Nikon’s Professional series, built for advanced and tenured photographers in the industry. These cameras are full of all the right tools to produce the best images that you can capture.
- DSLR Features: The Nikon Professional DSLR is equipped with a 36MP CMOS, enhanced with a NIKKOR camera lens. The photos that these shooters take are very crisp, high def, and boasts balance in color and brightness. The camera can also record 4K videos at 30fps, aside from the usual 1080p at 60fps rating. The cameras is also very ergonomic in physical design.
- Available Products: The Professional line of DSLR comprises the D810A, the D4s, and the D3X cameras.