Shoot the Moments with DSLR Camera
The best way to remember moments has always been through pictures because we are living in a very photographic generation, capturing image is easier than ever before. You don’t have to wait for a long period of time before you see the image you have taken and every meaningful memory are well documented through the use of DSLR cameras. According to DSLR reviews, those who want crisp images, DSLR models are very good to begin, then explore and furthermore improve as a photographer of still subjects, events and human interest shots.
But what is Digital Single Lens Reflex camera, or let’s make it simple – what is DSLR? With assurance, many of you have heard that already, since you can see and purchase it in shopping malls and online. What are its uses? What are the difference between digital cameras and DSLR cams? The best DSLR cameras can capture the subject as precise as possible. By the help of the viewfinder or the image sensor, you can narrow and/or correct the adjustment of the camera, or let’s say there is a wider eye inside the lens but the setting of the effects is up to you.
Capture the Memories with the Perfect DSLR
DSLR camera has a lot more special features than the ordinary one, so you have to raise your budget if you are planning to reach the DSLR camera price This camera's viewfinder mechanism is totally different compared with compact camera has fixed lens. Moreover, DSLR has interchangeable lens – also, this kind of camera has a bigger sensor size. But if you prefer more professional shoot, high-definition movies, photo-controller, and fan of taking pictures in dim-light, DSLR is the perfect camera for you.
- Camera Overview: While most DSLRs are produced for professionals, Nikon makes it that their cameras can be available for all users. The brand releases affordable entry-level digital cameras that can be used by any member of the family.
- DSLR Features: The entry-level Nikon DSLR comes with 24MP CMOS sensors, that can capture high res stills at 5fps continuous shooting. The cameras can also record Full-HD capabilities at 60fps, and can be accessed by your mobile device through the Snapbrigde app.
- Available Products: The DSLRs included under the Entry Level series include the D3200, D5300, D3300, and the new D5500 models.
Entry Level DSLR
- Camera Overview: For some people, photography is a form of art. This is why they try to get high performing shooters that they can use and be proud off. The Nikon Enthusiast series fills this need by providing the necessary devices that can capture full, vivid, and inspiring images that they can show off.
- DSLR Features: Similar to the Entry Level, these DSLRs come with 24MP CMOS, but with added low-light capabilities. The cameras can also come with higher image processing capabilities, and maximized focus on detail and resolution. The cameras can record videos up to 1080p at 60fps. The DSLRs also have Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Snapbridge connectivity
- Available Products: The Nikon D7200, is the brand’s newer high performance camera. Other cameras include the D650, D7000, and the classic Df DSLR.
- Camera Overview: The real business-type camera belongs to Nikon’s Professional series, built for advanced and tenured photographers in the industry. These cameras are full of all the right tools to produce the best images that you can capture.
- DSLR Features: The Nikon Professional DSLR is equipped with a 36MP CMOS, enhanced with a NIKKOR camera lens. The photos that these shooters take are very crisp, high def, and boasts balance in color and brightness. The camera can also record 4K videos at 30fps, aside from the usual 1080p at 60fps rating. The cameras is also very ergonomic in physical design.
- Available Products: The Professional line of DSLR comprises the D810A, the D4s, and the D3X cameras.