The evolution of Cameras in Philippines
Today cameras are used to store and record images in the form of pictures, and moving images in the form of videos. It’s really overwhelming to think of how much these products changed and evolved overtime, from its first form called camera obscura to the modern types of these gadgets people have embraced today. Back in the old days, the main purpose of these products is to take pictures only (that was black and white back then), in fact it takes almost 5 seconds in order for the flash to kick in. And you have to wait till the images are printed just to see what you look like in the picture, and when I say wait, that’s a long wait to deal with!
Now, these items are the perfect things to have in order to capture every happy moment with your family or friends. The technology innovates and improves these items so much that all the flaws of the very first obscura had been removed and replaced by better functions. Now, people can enjoy recording their happy moments, right where it happen!
The Different Types of Cameras on the Market in Philippines
These products are one of the most versatile on the market—that in terms of availability to users. Don’t worry about your skill level when it comes to photography, either professionals, amateurs or just the hobbyists alike, there are different types of DSLRs and camcorders that will not only fit on your grips, but also fit your skills of using them! Also, one of the most influential factor that brings innovations within the industry of these products are the existing manufacturers and brands. These brands create their own model of camera that showcase advanced functions to entice consumers to purchase their products. This is also the main reason why these items innovate in a fast pace regardless of brands. Some of the big names in the market are Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony and Fuji.
When it comes to cameras, it does not matter if you are a professional, a beginner, or a hobbyist, there is gadget that will suit your needs. The DSLR, or digital-singe lens reflex camera, is a digital camera used by professional photographers to shoot landscape, still photographs, portraits, and use it in photoshoots. Point-and-shoot cameras are compact cameras you can bring along with you wherever you go. For people who would rather enjoy reminiscing memories through videos, there are different camcorders in the market for you. Now, if you're going to buy one or two of these gadgets why not invest on its accessories; monopods, tripods, external flash, memory cards, camera bags, and a lot more! So be ready to capture those moments and get your camera now!
- This product line is widely known as digital camera and is designed primarily for simple operation. They are popular with people wanting an easy to use camera for getting snapshots.
- These items usually come with an autofocus lens system and automatic exposure setting options with optical zoom up to 30x. Nowadays there are models that are dustproof and waterproof for more durability.
- Some of the leading brands of these items are Canon, Nikon, Samsung and Kodak.
Snap memories with Point & Shoot Camera
- Camcorder, by its name, is a hybrid image recorder combining a video camera and recorder. With capture and recording as its main functions. These items’ uses extend from capturing home video to media, entertainment and education video-capturing purposes.
- These electronics are divided into digital, analog, 3D and 4K Ultra HD camcorders. Each serving different functions and features
- Some of the leading brands of camcorders are GoPro, Pentax, Canon and Kogan.
Camcorder for video lovers!
- Perhaps the most versatile camera on the market. SLR camera are quality image producing cameras that can be used by professionals, amateurs and hobbyists. Regardless of skill, these models are designed to be used by all. Perfect for casual or professional image capturing.
- DSLRs are popular for bringing both automatic and manual systems for usage. Automatic for average photographers and manual for professionals alike. The most significant features can be found on the exposure settings and focus.
- The leading brands are Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji and Pentax.
The advancements of DSLR
- The most common camera accessories are used for storage, memory capacity, power and carrier. Some of these items extends their use for lighting and printing purposes.
- The features for photography accessories depend on the item. For SD cards and other memory storage and lenses, the features depends on the brand that manufactured them. While for bags, monopods, tripods, straps and lens cleanser, it’s the materials in which the consumers are on a look out for.
- The most common camera accessories are camera bags, tripods, monopods, SD cards and lenses