World Class Gadgets From Samsung
From a small trading company founded in 1938, Samsung has grown to a world-class corporation in advanced technology, semiconductors, and more. This Korean company, named after “tristar” or “three stars”, represents something “big, numerous, and powerful.” Samsung steady rise to one of the largest electronics company globally began in 2009, and ever since, the group has stood as one of the best when it comes to presenting the products we all need. Everyone has heard of Samsung and their top of the line devices such as TV, phones, tablets, and cameras. Their mobile devices, televisions, and other electronic appliances are quality-tested, so you can actually get the value of your money.
Samsung Philippines Delivers Quality Electronic Devices
Indeed, Samsung is a well-known brand name that produces home appliances, computers and laptops, digital cameras and camcorders, audio devices, TV’s, memory and storage, and LED Lightning as well. Nowadays, Samsung is well known for its successful and unrivaled innovation in cellular phones, tablets and phablets. All of its gadgets are also user-friendly, even to those who are not familiar with their advanced devices, also helping them get the chance to choose it as one of their gadgets. The brand always satisfies their customers by providing the features, specifications, and everything that an individual seeks in a specific product.
Why Choose Samsung?
- Samsung is a trusted name in advanced technology including mobiles
- This brand assures user-friendly experience to its products
- Samsung home appliances are energy-efficient
- Its gadgets run smoothly with its processors and memory
- Samsung Galaxy series: Everyone has probably heard of the Samsung Galaxy series. The brand’s series of mobile phones have all the latest specs, crafted in a way that sets the standard on how a smartphone should look and operate. The phones are divided into different categories, from the coveted Galaxy S, the user friendly Galaxy A, and the camera phone powerhouse K Zoom
- Samsung Galaxy Note series: Building up to the success of their mobile phones, the brand crosses to the phablet market with the Galaxy Note series. Unlike most tablets and smartphones, the Note uses a stylus to access apps and run features on its smooth Super AMOLED screen. Tough, powerful, and sleek, the Note is an appropriate device for high-class users.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: While the Note is made for high-end users, the Galaxy Tab covers the tablet section for low-end to middle-class users. These tablets are made to last, featuring specs that are too advanced for its generation, and updatable to keep up with other devices. These gorgeous tablets are also quite big on memory, running on 32GB with expandable memory.
Samsung Mobile Devices
- Samsung Curved OLED TV: The brand’s premium TV series so far, the curved TV is the brand’s original TV design, to maximize the resolution and viewing experience for people. These large TVs are curved inwards, mimicking the design of cinemas. These TVs also use OLED displays, making the content more fluid and realistic in resolution.
- Samsung Full-HD TV: The Korean brand also releases high quality and durable Full-HD TV for most people’s viewing pleasure. Aside from the 1080p resolution, with a chance of 3D capabilities, these TVs are more connective, allowing you to hook up any device to it– from gaming consoles, to DVD/Blu-ray players, to desktop and laptop PCs.
- Samsung Blu-ray Home Entertainment System: Samsung’s largest and most powerful audio system is very brand-friendly in which the speakers can connect to your Galaxy phone for remote access, and can be hooked up on a Samsung TV, maximizing your viewing experience. The Blu-ray system comprises four tower speakers, one bass woofer, an amplifier, and the Blu-ray player that can also pair with any mobile device through Bluetooth or NFC connectivity.
Samsung TVs and Audio Devices
- Samsung Refrigerators: The brand always make it a habit that their appliances are always advanced in features. The brand’s ref comes in two-door and side-by-side variants, each housing enough space for all types of food and beverage. One of their fridges feature a fridge inside a fridge feature that not only saves electricity, but also provides more room.
- Samsung Fully Automatic Washing Machines: No more manual washing for Samsung users. All of their washing machines are fully automatic with quick-dry feature. These come in front load, twin tub, and single tub variants, and have different maximum capacities for each family.
- Samsung Air Conditioner: The brand’s dependable and user-friendly air-conditioner can cool any room, with its triangular feature. These wall air conditioners can blast cool winds through different thermostats, controllable using a remote device. Some units can also be wirelessly controlled through a Samsung Galaxy phone.