LAZADA offers a number of payment methods and provide you with all the best possible ways you can purchase from us using the payment method you are most comfortable with.
Please contact us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ with any questions or concerns!
Cash on Delivery
We accept Cash on Delivery (COD) nationwide. With this service, you can pay in cash to the delivery agent upon receipt of your order. Simple. Secure. Hassle-free! Enjoy having a peace of mind when you purchase using COD.
Credit or Debit Card
We offer payment by secure Credit or Debit Card transactions. Your card number will be protected using industry-leading encryption standards. We assure a safe purchasing experience on our site.
How to pay for your purchases in LAZADA.com.ph with Credit/Debit Card
During checkout, select Credit/DebitCard as your preferred payment system.
After confirming your order, you will receive an email with a link which will bring you the payments page. Click the link.
Click Make Payment button to proceed with payment.
Complete the transaction by providing your correct account information.
You shall receive an email confirming that we have received your payment.
To activate your Lazada Wallet, you must have an account with Lazada. After logging in:
- Click (Your Name)’s Account > Manage My Account
- On the left hand side select “Lazada Wallet” and click “Verify my account”
- You will receive an email, click “Verify my email”
- Fill in your phone number and key in the OTP number that you will receive via SMS.
- Fill in your personal info and click “Go to my wallet”
- DONE – your Lazada Wallet is now activated
How to pay using Lazada E-Wallet
- Select the “Lazada E-Wallet” tab on the Payment Information check out page.
- Click “Top Up and Pay”. For your first top up, you will receive an email to verify your account.
- You will be redirected to the “Top Up” page where you can choose your top up amount. Minimum top up amount is P200 and Maximum is P50,000
- Select which amount to use for top up.
- Choose top up channel then confirm.
- You will be provided with a reference code that you will need to complete your top up.
- You will also receive an email with the Instruction to Top.
We offer 3-month, 6-month, 12-month, 18-month, and 24-month payment installments to all BDO credit cardholders.
How to pay for your purchase via BDO Credit Card Installment
- Log-in to your Lazada account. Sign up if you still have none. (It’s quick and easy.)
- Shop any item/s with a minimum purchase of Php 3,000.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Choose BDO installments on checkout page and submit order. Select which kind of installment plan you want.
- You will be redirected to the BDO Payment Gateway. Click “Continue”.
- Fill out the BDO Payment Gateway form and click “Submit”.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Click the “PayPal” tab upon arrival on the Payment Information check out page.
- Click “Place Your Order”
- You will be redirected to the PayPal Gateway wherein you may choose to create or log-in to your PayPal account.
- Select which debit / credit card account to use for payment.
- Confirm the transaction.
- You will receive an email confirming that Lazada has received your payment.
- Choose Alipay on the Payment Information checkout page.
- Click "Place Your Order"
- You will be redirected to the Alipay gateway wherein you can:
Confirm your transaction.
You will receive an e-mail confirming that Lazada has received your payment.
Note: To pay using a Alipay account, create an account at www.alipay.com.ph and add money to your account before you shop.
- o checkout as Guest (if you have credit or debit card), or
- o log in to your Alipay account (pay using your online wallet)*