The High-Tech HTC
HTC Corporation, formerly known as High-Tech Computer Corporation is founded in 1997 in Taiwan. They mainly manufacture notebook laptops but they are also makers of smartphones and tablets. HTC started out as an original design manufacturer (ODM) and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) designing as well as manufacturing devices like mobile phones, touchscreen phones, among others that run on a Windows Mobile operating system. Later on in 2009, HTC expanded its focus on devices that are based on the Android operating system; and Windows Phone in 2010. When 2011 rolled by, HTC released smartphones under the HTC brand and they have ranked 98th top brand on Interbrand’s Best Global Brands report in 2011.
Constant Improvement of HTC Products
As years pass by, innovation has become HTC’s specialty. They assure that all of their products offer the modern day's best specifications, features, and design that they can create. They upped their game with a built-in ambient noise detector that enhances conversations, to a camera that takes magnificent photos with their UltraPixel technology. These aren’t the only things that make HTC what it is today.
HTC smartphones and tablets have been gaining a lot of recognition with the patrons because of their elegant, and minimalist designs, performance, endurance, craftsmanship, as well as its intuitive tools and interfaces that ensure buyers with a sophisticated and elegant experience. HTC commits in making groundbreaking merchandises in a responsible method – with respect to the people, the communities in which HTC operates as well as their surroundings. They always make sure to deliver outstanding creations to its consumers one way or another.
Why choose HTC?
- The brand is committed to its consumer in providing High-Tech devices that is reliable and trusted
- The brand is leading when it comes to excellence and innovation
- The brand empowers the user experience with technologies
- HTC High end devices: HTC boasts two high-end smartphone brands: the HTC One and HTC Desire. The HTC One comes with a classy design and classy specs, while the Desire features the right specs and features that make it a dependable device for work.
- HTC Butterfly: The brand’s midrange device that features high-end specs. The phones are dependable for its powerful processors that are suitable for casual users. The Butterfly also comes with a more reasonable design and much handier form factor.
- HTC Windows Phone: As its namesake, this brand covers HTC’s Windows 8 devices. These phones are optimized to run Microsoft apps and are equipped with unique specs that are exclusively seen on Windows devices, such as the Office 365, and OneDrive storage.
- HTC Google Nexus 9 Tablet: HTC partnership with Google with their Nexus series brings this high-class tablet PC that houses the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. The 8.9-inch device comes with an Ultra-HD resolution touchscreen, runs on a 2.3GHz dual-core processor, and a 32GB expandable storage with 2GB RAM.
- HTC RE Camera: HTC also transitions into the camera technology, producing their own water-resistant, shockproof, and minimalist camera that you can keep on your pocket. The HTC RE camera boasts 16MP CMOS that can take Full-HD stills and record 1080p videos at 30fps. These are also perfect for taking time-lapse videos.