Must Have Motorcycle Protective Gear for Safety
Here in the Philippines, there are reported cases for motorcycle accident. Although the numbers seem high, this doesn’t mean that you need to stop from riding on it—especially if you really love big bikes. One thing to prevent and protect you from serious fall is to always use and have complete set protective gear. For this, there are available helmet, joint guards, pads, gloves, body armor, and shoes. You really need to wear these. If you think that wearing these gear is costly and put you another weight, then think about your life—think of the cost you will spend in the hospital. These are not just investment for riding but for your whole life and love ones. So, ride safely with these protective gears for motorcycle.
Finding the Perfect Motorcycle Protective Gear
When looking for motorcycle gears for protection and safety, you should always consider the quality, comfort, and affordability. First, you have to be keen about the materials being used. One example is polyethylene plastic. This is to ensure that maximum durability of the gear. So, whenever you bump or fall, your body will be free from injury and scratches. When it comes to comfort, you have to take note that the outer gear is similarly important as inner part. You have to ensure that there are comfortable foam and fabric to protect you from hard shock. You also might consider the size, adjustability, and your mobility.
Lastly, you have to be smart about your money. Well, you might think that finding quality protective gears for big bikes will cost you a lot—this is where you are wrong. In fact, there is an effortless online shopping store in the Philippines. Here, you can choose from wide selection of gears that are offered by most trusted motorcycle brands. All of these are made from high quality materials. Furthermore, placing your order online will give you exclusive perks and services. In this medium, you can take advantage on big discounts, unbeatable deals, and nationwide shipping service. With these, you can save cash, time, and efforts in availing motorcycle protective gear.
- Materials: Depending on the model or style, the available helmets are commonly made of HTTP composite and ABS materials.
- Features: The available helmets are mostly Anti-fog, Anti-scratch and UV protected. There is a wide selection of designs that you can choose from. All are made for long lasting and stylish looks.
- Uses: As it is recommended for you to wear helmet whenever you are riding a bike, this will not only make you stylish but also keep you safe even for unwanted events.
- Materials: Made of light weight yet durable stretchable lycra/mesh net fabric, high impact injection molded plastic, and high density foam padding.
- Features: Most of the available body armors come with removable spine armor with tail protector, adjustable elastic straps, throughout the arms and shoulders, and velcro adjustment features.
- Uses: For full upper body protection, this body armor will protect your body and give you the best safety whenever you are riding motorcycles. All are comfortable to wear.
- Materials: The common materials uses are polyethylene plastic caps, EVA foam, and comfortable and air vented lycra.
- Features: You can enjoy the available CE approved protector, Elastic strap, Non-slip silicon grip palm, Padded palm for shock absorption, and adjustable fitting features of available guards and gloves.
- Uses: Guards are mostly used to protect knees, elbow, and shoulders. While, gloves are great for hand protection and provide great grip for better big bike riding experience.