Store Your Used Clothes In A Laundry Basket
With the number of outfit changes a person goes through each day, from sleeping clothes to work clothes to “pambahay” clothes, it’s easy for Filipinos to quickly accumulate dirty laundry. To prevent the spread of foul odor and germs, used clothes should be put together and stored away properly with the use of a laundry basket. Commonly referred to in the Philippines as a hamper, this is a large container that is primarily designed to hold a pile of clothes. Traditionally, it is a big basket that is used for packing and moving things. However, in this country, it is simply used for keeping used clothes. Wicker baskets were initially used as laundry containers, but they were too heavy and bulky, and because weak and brittle over time. Now, most affordable clothes hampers are made out of lightweight yet durable materials such as fabrics and plastics.
Get Your Hamper At The Best Price
There are different types of laundry baskets for sale in the Philippines. Be a discerning consumer and take the time to consider a few important factors to ensure that you make the right purchase for your home. First, take into consideration the size and capacity needed. This will depend on your family size, and the average number of clothes changes the members undergo per day. Next, think about your preferred material. Some like to make use of a sturdy and structured plastic hamper. Parents, particularly those with young kids, often buy collapsible laundry cases that come in bright colors. After, consider the portability of the item. This is an important feature for those who do their own laundry, as well as those who send their clothes to a professional cleaner. Some have side handles, others have drawstrings or cords. Then, choose the design that you like best. Get something that will store the used clothes discreetly, but still be a good addition to your room. Check out the price list of available hampers and laundry baskets on your trusted online shopping website to find the best one for you.
- Description: This is a structured basket made for storing laundry. It is typically designed with ventilated sides, may or may not have a cover. It comes in various colors, shapes, and designs.
- Material: This type is traditionally a woven basket made out of wicker. Some are still designed this way, taking both circular and rectangular shapes. Lower-priced hampers are normally made from plastic.
- Features: This kind of laundry container is made with ventilated sides which allow air to pass through, preventing the buildup of heat and odor. Some come with fitted lids which make the storage of used clothes discreet.
- Description: This refers to a diverse range of laundry storage units commercially sold in the market. Many are designed with lightweight fabrics and collapsible frames for easy transport.
- Material: This type of basket can be made out of canvas, nylon, mesh, cotton, linen, and other fabrics and textiles. They can be structured with flexible wiring, wooden stands, or metal rods.
- Features: This kind is often well-designed to suit the preferences of modern owners. There are laundry baskets that are shaped into quirky characters, or designed with interesting prints and bright colors. Most are made to be foldable or collapsible, and designed with an integrated lid.