Enjoy Fried Food At Home With A Fryer
Some of the best foods are fried foods: fried chicken, French fries, fish & chips, cheese sticks, and many more. The interesting thing about fried dishes is that consumers love the contrasting textures of the food: the crispy and crunch outside, and the moist and soft inside. These devilishly delicious meals are popular in the Philippines and be found being served in many restaurants all over the country. But gone are the days when people have to make the effort of dressing up for fancy restos and shelling out big bucks just to enjoy their favorite food. There are many kinds of fryers for sale in the country, available at reasonable prices.
Get The Latest Fryers For Sale
You and your family can now enjoy great-tasting deep fried food from the comforts of your own home. As opposed to regular frying, deep frying cooks the food quickly and evenly by completely enveloping it in heat. There is no need for constant turning of the food, and there are minimal chances of undercooking certain portions. Deep fat fryer is the most common type on the market. Cooks submerge food into boiling oil and draw it out with a basket. Home models usually contain one small oil tank. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a healthier way to fry, an air fryer might be what you need. Instead of oil, it makes use of severely hot air that is circulated in heat currents to crisp up the outside of the food. One of the great benefits of home fryers is that the food is healthier than fast food joints and restaurants because you are assured of the ingredients used. You can buy the best fryer for your home at the ideal price from your trusted online shopping site.
- Overview: This method cooks by submerging it completely into a tank of boiling oil to crisp up the outside and steam the inside of the food.
- Equipment: This requires the use of a large tank and basket with a long safe-to-touch handle. The tank is where the oil is poured, and the basket is used to lower the food into it, as well as collect it when it’s cooked.
- Advantages: Home deep fryers are normally quite affordable. It offers a quick and easy way to evenly fry food with minimal effort because it doesn’t require constant turning over. It can also allow the conservation of oil in the long run because the fat can be used for cooking again.
Deep Oil Fryer
- Overview: This refers to cooking food in a large container using intensely hot air that is circulated in a way that is similar to the flow of heat currents in a pot of boiling oil. It achieved the crispy exterior and soft interior without using oil or grease.
- Equipment: This makes of a cylindrical machine with a large basket with a non-stick surface at the bottom to hold the food. The machine is usually equipped with temperature adjustments and timers. Some have grilling elements to achieve additional crispiness and browning.
- Advantages: This is a healthier method of cooking because it makes use of no oil, retaining the natural nutrients of the food. The machine won’t cause any burns, oil splatters, or excessively burned food. It is easy to use and requires minimal maintenance.