Good Grooming for the Man’s Best Friend
The saying, “a dog is a man’s best friend is as true as people’s pursuit to treat their own pets with tender love and care. Taking care of animals to maintain their health and overall well-being is as important as it is when it comes to personal care. Grooming supplies for dogs come in a wide variety of shapes, styles, and sizes, so it is important to learn about what types are usually available in the market, and which ones are best suited for the breed of your dog, to make sure that it is safe. The furs of dogs are as varied as their breeds so knowing which specific type of fur your dog plays a significant role in helping pet lovers choose what types of grooming supplies are necessary and ideal. Aside from coat care, other important aspects contribute to the overall wellbeing of a healthy and happy dog, such as, nail care, ear care, teeth care, and etc.
The earliest known record of dog grooming dates as early as the 16th century Europe. The earliest dogs to have been under the practice of grooming are the retrievers, which were groomed for the purpose of easier swimming when hunting. Before, pet owners would shave the dog’s fur around the joints, neck, shoulders, and chests but modern day grooming encompasses a wide scale of dog cleaning. The modern day grooming approach started in the 1700s when the fashion driven era of grooming rose to popularity with poodles. They were styled in elaborate cuts and shaves of coat or fur. When 1800s came, the grooming industry for dogs soared higher, with its start of grooming for other breeds as well. With the continuously growing number of dogs and dog lovers, the dog grooming has successfully become a sophisticated profession and a manifestation of how important it is to maintain a well-kept dog.
Dog Grooming Products Available in the Philippines at Best Prices
Dogs are one of the best pets to have because they provide the love, care and loyalty you can get for a companion. They are easy to care for, and can help you alleviate the stress of day to day hustle because of their cute and quirky traits and tricks. While they make as ideal pets, having one is not an easy task. A responsible pet owner doesn’t just own a dog to show-off, but more importantly, to treat it as a family member with the same type of utmost care and needs to responsibly attend to. Get your pet the ideal dog care you can give it from the selection of dog products available in the country’s leading online shopping destination. Check out the available dog grooming products available in the Philippines at best prices and get these in the best deals with the amazing discounts available.
- Overview: To help keep your beloved dog’s fur or coat at its cleanest and healthiest, it is important to purchase a shampoo that suits its fur type and breed as well. It is also necessary that from time to time, you comb mats and tangles from your furry little pet, to keep their coats shiny.
- Products: There are different kinds of shampoos and conditioners specially made for dogs in variants such as tear-free, organic, oatmeal flavor, and etc. There are bristle brushes and flea combs for your dogs as well.
Dog Hair Care
- Overview: Your dog’s ears must be given proper attention as well, free of dirt and small materials and particles that may potentially damage or wound your dog’s delicate ears.
- Products: There are cleansers, cotton balls or pads specially made for dog ear care.
Dog Ear Care
- Overview: Dogs’ nails must be trimmed from time to time to keep it at an ideal length to avoid hurting pet owners when they become playful, and also to prevent their nails from chipping or breaking.
- Products: There are claw style trimmers, scissor trimmers, nail files, styptic powder to keep your dogs’ nails properly maintained.