- For use on puppies older than 8 weeks of age.
- · Safe for use on breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches.
- · Waterfast – so it can be used on dogs that are shampooed between treatments. However, always ensure your dog is completely dry before applying FRONTLINE PLUS, and wait 48 hours before wetting your dog again.
- · Treats and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- · Treats and controls biting lice.
Change of mind not applicable
Product details of Frontline Plus For Dogs 8 Weeks To 10kg Small Breed (3 Pipet/Box)
Frontline Plus for Dogs 8 Weeks to 10kg (3 Pipets/Box)
FRONTLINE PLUS for Dogs controls the complete flea life cycle, plus kills ticks on dogs. Below you’ll find all the info you need to decide which product is right for your pet. Then watch a video which shows how easy it is to use FRONTLINE PLUS.
FRONTLINE PLUS provides your dog with complete protection against fleas and powerful protection against ticks in the following ways:
- Breaks the flea life cycle at every stage – it kills all 4 stages including adult fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae, when applied monthly.
- Controls Brown Dog ticks when applied monthly.
- Controls Paralysis ticks when applied fortnightly.
FRONTLINE PLUS for Dogs comes in
3-pipette packs and 6-pipette packs. For dogs larger than 60kg, pipettes of different volumes may be combined to provide a suitable dose.
Specifications of Frontline Plus For Dogs 8 Weeks To 10kg Small Breed (3 Pipet/Box)
- 1 x Frontline Plus Ticks and Fleas 8 weeks or older and up to 1okg (3 pipet/box)
||Frontline Plus 02
||Lazada refund warranty only
Questions About This Product
to ask question to the seller.
to ask the seller now and answer will posted here.
Questions and answers from ThePetshop
Answers from other sellers