- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for
strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016
- Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for
its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
Product details of D'Addario EJ-16 Steel Guitar String
D'Addario EJ-16 Steel Guitar String
D'Addario's most popular acoustic set, EJ16 delivers the ideal
balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in
1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced
acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision
wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully
drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is
long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
Specifications of D'Addario EJ-16 Steel Guitar String
- 1x D'Addario EJ-16 Steel Guitar String
||JB Music Shop-S-12-4
|Size (L x W x H cm)
||12.19 x 0.76 x 12.19 cm
||Lazada refund warranty only
Questions About This Product
to ask question to the seller.
to ask the seller now and answer will posted here.
Questions and answers from JB Music Shop
Answers from other sellers