The Xiaomi Brand is Now Overtaking the Competition in Asia
Most Filipinos often have this negative stereotype with regards to Chinese-made products. They often see them as cheap, break easily, and are often stereotyped to be knock-offs of other seasoned brands. Well, you wouldn’t put the Xiaomi phone into this mindset, as this China-based mobile company is starting to take Asia’s tech market by storm. Backed up with an expert group of researchers and developers, this brand is now passed the affordable flagship race and is now competing with other top mobile groups in the country. As of right now, the Xiaomi brand is one of, if not the, most popular phone line in the country, as well as in the world today.
The Xiaomi Phone is Made to be Different
When you look at the devices under Xiaomi’s arsenal, you may see how sleek and stylish are the design of the phones’ metallic body. Not only are the phones quite durable externally, but these devices also have impressive specs, all made under the Xiaomi’s comprehensive tech production, backed up by their research and production of the MiUI, based off the latest Android devices. Whether you are a starting smartphone user, or a seasoned techie who wants to try something new, you can look into some of the affordable Xiaomi phones and try out the new features that they are offering. The Xiaomi phones are widely available at the country’s top online shopping site, all at the best prices today.
Why choose Xiaomi?
- Xiaomi’s outstanding feature in its phones is their cameras. These shoot stills at 13MP HD, and can even capture 4K videos
- The phone’s metallic unibody is quite slippery, but very durable, even when dropped.
- The MIUI also has one of the best calendar organizer apps ever made.
- Phone Overview: The Mi series is the brand’s flagship series and one of the two high-end phones. This device is the culmination of Xiaomi’s slippery and gorgeous unibody design, with the latest and most advanced smartphone specs on the market.
- Internal Specs: The Mi series is currently headed by the Mi 5s flagship phone. This device runs on MIUI based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow on a 2.35GHz & 2.2GHz twin-core (quad-core) processor..
- Features: The 5-inch phone uses IPS capacitive LCD to stream and view HD content on its touchscreen. The phone comes with a 64 64GB/128GB non-expandable storage with 4GB/6GB RAM respectively. The smartphone has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivity.
- Phone Overview: The other high-end series of smartphones, the Redmi focuses more on hard-hitting specs and capabilities the brand has on their devices. These also boast a proper degree of quality design, appropriate for a high-class device.
- Internal Specs: The Redmi series use the latest MIUI OS based on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow on a 2GHz octa-core processor.
- Features: The 5-inch phone can play Full-HD resolution content on its IPS Capacitive LCD touchscreen display, saved on its expandable 32GB storage with 3GB RAM.
Xiaomi Redmi series
- Phone Overview: The brand’s latest offering, the MiNote is the phablet series based on the size and design, being made to use as a larger phone with tablet-like features.
- Internal Specs: The MiNote runs the stock Android 5.0.1 Lollipop on a 1.5GHz & 2.0GHz twin quad-core (octa-core) processor.
- Features: The MiNote measures 5.7-inches, diagonal measurement, with a 1440 x 2560 WQHD screen resolution. The device comes with a 64GB internal non-expandable storage, and 4GB RAM