Sony Xperia Philippines: The Best Multimedia Phone Today
Say the word Sony to a Filipino, and they would most likely bring up the advanced TV products, the PlayStation console, and other appliances that are very popular and must add to a household. Whatever year you’re born in, you most likely have heard about Sony’ growing product line. This can also be said about the brand’s most powerful device to date: The Sony Xperia phones and tablets. While other brands often boast about being the best in the mobile device industry, Sony is simply pumping the goods that people really need. As of right now, their competitive devices are winning in terms of productivity and entertainment.
The smartphone technology is often touted as being the most advanced device for productive purposes. But aside from the usual communication features and advanced functions that help people, a smartphone is also a very good device for movies, music, games, and anything that can help entertain a person. Sony utilizes this best with their phones and tablets. Even the most basic devices that the Japanese group produce can be considered flagship by any other company, all to provide the right mix of specs and features that fans will surely enjoy.
The Sony Xperia Enhances Your Overall Media Experience
The biggest advantage that the Xperia phones have are their responsive screen resolutions, coming in 1080p Full-HD resolutions with no problem displaying all the proper graphics and video in its interface. The phones also include the Walkman feature into their systems, providing a bit of nostalgia to its older customers, while giving its younger audience better way to listen to music. The phones run the standard Android OS that gets updated every time using the Sony Update function, making sure that the phones can still keep up with all the latest OS versions and their perks. But one of the biggest advantages of the Sony Xperia mobiles are the waterproof functions of the device, allowing you to use and take photos using the device, even if you are underwater.
Overall, the latest advantages that the Sony Xperia today brings out what the smartphone and tablet technology should bring in, in terms of entertainment and overall usefulness. The brand itself is already heralded as one of the most successful in what they do. The Sony Xperia devices adds on to their great successes.
Why choose Sony Xperia?
- The Sony Xperia is one of the best multimedia phones released on the market.
- The Xperia fuinction can partner and remotely function well with other Sony devices and appliances
- The Sony Xperia boasts the most impressive built-in cameras, offering up to 20MP resolution.
- The Sony devices are compatible for all the latest updates.
- The smartphone is also water-resistant, even functioning while under water.
- Overview: The current flagship series in the Sony mobile line, the Xperia X takes over from the Z series as the brand’s user-friendly device, boasting more on the productive side of the phone, while also offering their own advantages in terms of what a phone should be for a casual phone user.
- OS: The Sony Xperia X phones run Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, upgradable to 7.0 Nougat, on a 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 & 1.8GHz Cortex-A72 hexa-core processor.
- Display: The phone measures 5.0-inch,with an IPS capacitive LCD touchscreen. The display has a 1080p Full-HD resolution.
- Camera: The Sony Xperia X boasts a powerful 23MP rear-facing camera with a 1080p Full-HD video recording at 60fps, and a 13MP front shooter.
- Storage: The phone series boasts either a 32GB or 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 3GB RAM.
Sony Xperia X Series
- Overview: Possibly the most powerful phone series in Sony, as well as the entire mobile world, the Z series remains one of the most advanced phones for entertainment, boasting powerful features for their longtime Sony fans.
- OS: The premium Sony Xperia Z phones run Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, upgradable to 7.0 Nougat, on a 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 & 2.0GHz Cortex-A57 octa-core processor.
- Display: The Z series boasts a 5.5-inch IPS capacitive LCD touchscreen with a 2160 x 3840 Ultra-HD 4K resolution.
- Camera: The latest Sony Xperia Z premium device sports a 23MP rear-facing camera with a 2160p 4K video recording at 30fps, and 1080p Full-HD at 60fps. The Sony device also comes with a 5.1MP front shooter.
- Storage: The Z phone series has a 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 3GB RAM.
Sony Xperia Z Series
- Overview: The Xperia M series is most likely known as the brand’s midrange phone line that is also very suitable to use underwater. This durable phone also offers a new form of entertainment that Sony is known for.
- OS: The latest in the Sony M phones run Android 5.0 Lollipop on a 2.0GHz octa-core processor.
- Display: The M phone come with a 5.0-inch IPS capacitive LCD touchscreen with a 1080 x 1920 Full-HD resolution.
- Camera: The M phone comes with a 21MP primary camera with 2160p video recording, and a 13mp Full-HD front camera.
- Storage: The Xperia M phone sports a 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 3GB RAM.
Sony Xperia M Series
- Overview: One of the two lower midrange phones offered by the Sony Xperia series, the Xperia C line shows promise as a productive phone line for professional and business users.
- OS: The Sony Xperia C phones run Android 5.0 Lollipop on a 1.7GHz octa-core processor.
- Display: The Xperia C device comes with a 6.0-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen LCD with 1080 x 1920 Full-HD resolution.
- Camera: The C phones sport a 13MP rear Full-HD camera, and a 13MP secondary front camera.
- Storage: The Xperia C device comes with a 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 2GB RAM.
Sony Xperia C
- Overview: The other Sony mobile device series, the Xperia E is more of the traditional start-up phone series that first time Sony users should have as a transitional gadget before going premium.
- OS: The latest Sony Xperia E phones run Android 6.0 Marshmallow on a 1.43GHz quaD-core processor.
- Display: The phone measures 5.0-inch, with an IPS capacitive LCD touchscreen. The display has a 720 X 1280 HD resolution.
- Camera: The Sony Xperia E comes with a 13MP primary rear camera, and a 5MP front-facing shooter.
- Storage: The Xperia E device sports a 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 1.5GB RAM.
Sony Xperia E Series
- Overview: A common trend with regards to the Sony Xperia line is that when a phone line is released, a tablet version of that device is also made available. The Sony Xperia Z Tab line is also a strong member of this series.
- OS: The Sony Xperia Z Tab runs Android 5.0 Lollipop, upgradable to 7.0 Nougat, on a 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 & 2.0GHz Cortex-A57 octa-core processor.
- Display: The Z Tab devices boasts a 10.1-inch IPS capacitive LCD touchscreen with a 2560 x 1600 WQXGA resolution.
- Camera: The Sony Xperia Z Tab comes with a 8.1MP rear camera and a 5.1 front-facing shooter.
- Storage: The Z tablet series has a 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 3GB RAM.