A Woman of Class Wears Women's Blouses
Buttons, sleeves, and collar – that’s how they describe a blouse. This kind of garment is the famous clothing for women. They wear this everyday especially at work and/or going somewhere casual. A collar button-down with long sleeves is a perfect pair for any kind of jeans, and that’s the reason why it became women’s outfit of the day – or OOTD for simple language.
Blouses for women are necessity for any kind of wardrobe, especially when you have your everyday meetings. Since this is decent-looking apparel, you can wear it everywhere; just always remember to dress appropriately. As Coco Chanel said “Simplicity is the keynote of all elegance.” – Acceptable, isn’t it?
Women's Blouse That Suits You
In order to get the perfect blouse for your body type, here are some tips: If you are small-busted figure and aiming for a fuller bust illusion, heavy decorations in front area is the right top for you; for top-heavy-figure, stay away from lots of decorations on the chest area as they will add more weight to your large bust.
For slim body, you don’t have to worry what blouse will suit you, but you can wear the perfect blouse for you – like corset style and halter necks to emphasize your sexiness; last but not the least, the body that every woman would ask for, the voluptuous figure – smaller prints, soft fabric, and minor embroidery are the suggested styles for you. But don’t forget that being comfortable in your clothes is a must, never walk with irritation feeling, heads up and walk with confidence.
- Material: Cotton, polyester, and chiffon are just some of the materials used for short-sleeves
- Style/design: Some of the short-sleeves styles to choose from are collared, graffiti, and plain
- Occasions/uses: This type of blouse is perfect for daily casual look
- Sizes: Catering to every sizes, short-sleeves are available in sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, and free size
- Material: Chiffon, knit, denim, cotton are commonly used materials in creating long-sleeves
- Style/design: Choose from styles