Casio Watches: Not your typical digital watch
Since 1974, Casio had always aimed to change the way people perceive watches and one good example of this is the change they made on the usual digital watch. Rather than simply revamping the timeless analog design to digital, the company decided to add the date of the week, full date and designate whether it is a.m or p.m. And the most notable feature of all is its ability to adapt to leap years, meaning the user will no longer adjust the date manually every February 28 just for the date records to be accurate. This model of digital watch had been the basis of the many evolutions of these timepieces everybody came to know today. And for the fact that the company still continues to innovate their line of products means every watch enthusiast should anticipate for the next Casio watch that will hit the market.
The continues evolution of Casio Wrist Watches styles and features
Casio watches offer a wide selection of items and features in their arsenal, so having one on your own wardrobe is a money’s worth of investment. Not to mention that their offered features are not the ordinary ones on the block. In fact, last 1992, the brand’s BP 100 is the first ever digital watch that is able to measure blood pressure, that’s how the company seriously evolved their line of wristwatches through the years. And as time goes by, the brand added more features that are now equipped to their latest models of these accessories. Functions like global time zones, radio controlled pulses, and these items can also act as a barometer for weather prediction paving the way to the creation of the top casio watches. But don’t get blinded with such uses because they don’t come under one timepiece all together. Some of these functions are separated through different types thus making their every watch different from one another.
Why Choose Casio Watches?
- Their watches come in affordable prices.
- The brand offers a wide selection of watches.
- Brings a wide variety of designs and functions.
- Caters stylistic watches for all.
- Material: Resin, rubber, stainless steel.
- Display: Analog, digital
- Features: Daily alarm, water and shock resistant, date display, rotatable and toned bezels.
- Models: Casio LRW-200H-7E2VDF, Casio B640WC-5ADF, Casio LQ-139L-7B, Casio LTP-1253SG-7ADF, Casio LRW-200H-4BVDF
Casio Watches for Women
- Material: Rubber, resin, stainless steel
- Display: Analog, digital.
- Features: Water resistant, colored dial, date display, auto calendar, calculator.
- Models: Casio CA-506-1DF, Casio MTP-1229D-7AVDF, Casio AW-82-1AVDF.
Casio Watches for Men
- Material: Resin, Stainless steel, rubber
- Display: Analog, digital
- Features: Daily alarm, 12/24 hr format, water and shock resistant, micro light, hourly time signal
- Models: Casio A159WA-N1DF, Casio A158WA-1DF, Casio W-215H-4AVDF