Trust on Toshiba’s history in givng you the proper USB flash drive
Ever since the brand’s formation in 1939, Toshiba has steadily brought us new computer products that help us in school and work. The consistent advancement of this Japanese group’s technology also assured the casual computer users that they could also bank on this brand in providing the best PCs for social media and gaming. Today, Toshiba’s vast computer resources allow them to branch out toward development of different devices and computer needs. While their laptops and tablets are doing well on the market, the motherboards, accessories, and computer storage are well on its way, particularly their USB flash drives.
Toshiba flash drive: The most affordable USB storage device
Toshiba’s expertise in their computers shows promise that they could deliver with their USBs. But with an oversaturation of storage companies world-wide, the Japanese group needed an edge with their USBs. Being a “start-up” for this industry, the group simply released their flash drives at budget price. Toshiba’s global popularity, and inexpensive memory drives allow everyone to own 32GB USB sticks and store their files safely with them. This effective marketing strategy eventually helped the group compete with other tenured USB and storage companies. If you are on a tight budget, but need a way to transfer your files, trust in Toshiba’s handy USB flash drive to do a good job with that task. The brand’s USB devices are now available at the country’s top online shopping site, at the best prices currently.
Why choose the Toshiba USB?
- One of the most affordable USB devices on the market
- Toshiba’s experience in making computers allow them to make these USBs
- Their inexpensive USBs house large storage capacities
- Toshiba Mini USB: These mini USBs come in a variety of colors, with a minimum of 4GB and a max capacity of 32GB of storage. These mini USBs are quite handy and compatible with laptops and hybrid PCs.
- Toshiba TransMemory: The brand’s feature USB 2.0 device. These USBs have a plug and use feature and are compatible with any desktop and laptop PC. The TransMemory comes in eith 4GB, 8GB, and 16GB variants.
- Toshiba TransMemory Capless: The retractable variant of the TransMemory. This USB has similar capacities with the previous USB, save for its steady click lock exterior.
USB 2.0 Flash drives
- Toshiba TransMemory 3.0: The USB 3.0 version of the TransMemory has expanded memory capacity (up to 64GB), with much faster read and write speeds. This USB also include a 9 x 33mm memo space and writeable label.
- Toshiba EX USB: This USB is the brand’s flagship, in terms of memory capacity, design, and speed. The memory also has an installed security software, and has backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 ports
- Toshiba MX USB: The TransMemory MX USB comes in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB, each sporting write protection via an installed security software. The USB also has optimum transfer speeds and sports a durable form factor.