SanDisk, the First Line of PC file connectivity
Mention the name SanDisk to anyone and the first thing that would come to people’s minds is the USB. Despite the brand’s success in other fields of file transfer and storage, it is no surprise that their most popular products are the handy flash drives that can store gigabytes of data. Despite the emergence of other storage devices, SanDisk still stands out due to their devices’ fast transfer speeds and reliable memory protection. While the group first developed their responsive flash drives for desktops and laptop PCs, they eventually got to make the proper devices that can transfer data from mobile devices.
SanDisk offers a wide range of powerful memory drives, and USBs –OTG.
SanDisk’s premiere line of USB drives is called the Cruzer series. The devices under this sub-brand focus only on fast file transfers and durable protection – both on the software and hardware. The Cruzer also comes in different forms, even coming in as a very small USB stick that holds 64GB of internal space. SanDisk can also now connect with mobile devices, courtesy of their USB-OTG devices. These unique flash drives have dual USB and microUSB heads, allowing you to transfer files from your PC to your phone while on the go.
For most of the 2000s, SanDisk has been at the forefront of data storage and memory protection for all types of gadgets available. This focused goal on providing the best drivers to save, store, and share your files makes this brand a reliable company that can you can be sure of. If you want a very trusted USB device, look no further than a flash drive by SanDisk, available at the country’s top online shopping site today.
Why choose SanDisk as your USB device?
- The brand solely focuses their resources in memory protection and file storage
- The Cruzer USBs are very handy, and has an easy plug and use feature
- The memory capacity of their flash drives reach up to 128GB
- Series overview: SanDisk’s flagship USB line. These memory drives provide fast write-up speeds, large storage capacity, and small, but sleek design.
- Type of Memory: The Cruzer series provide USB 2.0 and 3.0 port flash drives on an all-metal design
- Capacity: USB drive comes in a selection of 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB capacities
- Compatibility: You can plug the flash drives on Windows Vista OS onward, Mac OSX, and Linux computers
SanDisk Cruzer series
- Series overview: The Ultra series covers a variety of SanDisk products from USBs, to microSD cards, and camera SDs. Their flash drives, in particular, are durable and provides both physical and technological protection of your files
- Type of Memory: The Ultra series use USB 3.0 but are compatible with 2.0 ports.
- Capacity: USB drive comes in 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB capacities on a bulky but durable design
- Compatibility: The flash disks under the series are compatible with Windows Vista OS onward, Mac OSX, and Linux computers, Android OS, iOS
SanDisk Ultra Flash Drives
- Series overview: These Dual flash drives double as USBs and USB-OTG. You can use these devices to connect to your mobile phone or tablet, and transfer and store files on them
- Type of Memory: One end of the USB-OTG is a USB 2.0 / 3.0, while a selection of microUSB and USB Type C end is seen at the other end
- Capacity: USB drive comes in 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB memory
- Compatibility: The USBs can connect with Windows Vista OS onward, Mac OSX, and Linux computers, as well as Android OS, iOS