Toys in the Philippines: Looking Forward to Your Kids’ Growth
Children like to have fun. It is in the kids’ nature to be curious in the most common things and play with anything that they appreciate or find interesting. Parents often buy their kids toys for this purpose. These young boys and girls can play all day long, pretending to be superheroes, racers, party hosts, and Disney princesses. Some are collecting their own action figures, small cars, stuffed animals, dolls and even famous collectibles like Pokemon toys. For them, these toys aren’t just simple playthings, these are ways to enhance their own imaginations and understand the adult’s world, as they grow accordingly with it.
The idea of toys pretty much dates back many centuries ago, with people making appropriate playthings that don’t just allow for fun, but also give kids a chance to mimic their parents and other adults. This is why kids often play with toy houses or doctors, or any other occupational toys when they are young. As these kids grow up, they exchange their baby toys with the right figurines that they can still play with accordingly, whether it is an action figure for boys or a doll set for girls.
Know the Different Kids Toys That Your Children Like
So how can you, as a parent, choose the perfect toy to give as a present to your kid? Well, it all depends on what you feel your kid will want. You may opt to buy educational toys so that they can learn while playing. Or you could try going techie with them instead and buy electronic toys that you may also use in the future. The possibilities are endless for your kid, but that’s because all children have a unique sense of wonder. Try bringing your kids to a toy shop, or show them pictures of available toys on the top online shopping site in the , and you’d see your children explode into happiness at the sight of Gundams, Hello Kittys, Nerf guns, and Strawberry Shortcakes.
- Items for girls:Fashion dolls with vehicles and houses, kitchen set and vanity kits
- Uses: Some character dolls are also good collectibles
- Brands: Barbie, SanRio, Strawberry Shortcakes, Disney, Lalaloopsy and Furby
Toys for Girls
- Items:Cars and action figures
- Uses: Older boys tend to keep their most valued collectible cars and action figures
- Brands: Nerf, Marvel, Gundam, Hot Wheels, Power Rangers, Road Ripper and Road rats
Toys for Boys
- Items: Building blocks, modelling clay and board games
- Uses: Some board games are designed for educational purposes
- Brands: Lego, Play Go, Play-Doh, Mattel Games, Chico, Hasbro, Rubabbu
- Materials: should be BPA-free and hypo-allergenic
- Items: Swing, gym, mobile, baby tablets and talking laptops
- Uses:Toys with electronic features can be used for educational and social purposes
- Brands: Fisher-Price, Chico and Pherica