The Cherry Mobile Tablets: Local Devices that Filipinos Can be Proud Of
Ever since the brand’s launch in 2008, the Cherry Mobile brand has continued to expand their market, all to provide the best phones and tablets as part of them being the premiere local brand in the country. Their vast improvements with the technology include the production of the latest devices sold on the market. This concept continues with the development of their very own Cherry Mobile tablets. Like the brand’s smartphone counterpart, the multiple tablet lines made by the company are affordable, yet come with specs comparable with the more expensive brands out there.
Cherry Mobile’s technological prowess also constantly improves as the mobile device market continues to grow. With every tablet release from a high end tech company, you can be sure that Cherry Mobile has an answer with their own device soon, at a much more reasonable price.
The Cherry Mobile Tablets Are Competitive Under Both Microsoft and Android
Cherry Mobile’s first tablets, the Fusion series run the basic Android series, for low-end consumers. The brand soon upgraded with the Superion series, and then the MAIA, all running the latest Android OS on their systems, with multiple connectivity features, making them portable laptops quite familiar to use. But recently, Cherry Mobile surprised the local tech scene by becoming the first Filipino mobile brand to partner with the prestigious Microsoft Corporation, bringing the Windows OS tablet device within reach. The Cherry Mobile Alpha series combines the reliable hardware of the Filipino brand, with the advanced features of the Windows 8.1 system. You can learn more about the different upgrades and functions that Cherry Mobile now offers in the Philippines by visiting the top local online shopping site, and seeing the available tablets at the best prices possible.
Why choose Cherry Mobile?
- Portable and easy to carry mobile device for school, work, and play
- Alpha series comes with free Office 365 and 1TB OneDrive storage for 1 year
- Customizable to include a keyboard dock for makeshift laptop capabilities
- Series Overview: The brand’s standard Android tablet for mid-range users, the Superion series carried the brand’s tablet line until the MAIA and Alpha lines were unleashed. Today, these serve as competitive midrange tablets for the different users.
- Technical Specifications: The tablets run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS on a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. These tablets can stream HD video files on their TFT capacitive screens. These can also store lots of files on the 16GB expandable memory.
- Available products: The Superion Odyssey is the brand’s current flagship tablet under the series. Other tablets include the Superion Probe, Superion Ion, Superion Endeavor, and Superion Scope
Cherry Mobile Superion Series
- Series Overview: The latest tablet offering under the Cherry Mobile, the MAIA is also the best tablet series that you can find on this particular price tag. Competitive and great to use, this is an impressive option that can support your overall mobile usage.
- Technical Specifications: The MAIA runs a dual-build Android 4.4 KitKat and Windows 8.1 OS on a 1.8GHz quad-core processor. These tablet comes with an 8-inch widescreen HD touchscreen, and can store files using its 32GB internal storage, and 2GB RAM
- Available products: The main tablet under the MAIA series is the MAIA Smart Tab. Other devices include the MAIA Pad and the MAIA Pad Plus.
Cherry Mobile MAIA Series
- Series Overview:The brand’s latest line of tablet PCs, the Alpha series is the result of the partnership between the Filipino brand and Microsoft. These tablets can transform into effective laptops using a reliable keyboard dock
- Technical Specifications: The Alpha tablets run Windows 8.1 OS on a 1.33GHz quad-core processor. These devices also come with free Office365 subscription for one year ,and 1TB OneDrive cloud storage.
- Available Products: The Alpha series comprises two devices – the 8-inch Alpha Play tablet, and the 10-inch Alpha Morph Windows Hybrid.