Asus Tablet: School and Work Buddy
The mobile tablet is one of the functional devices ever made. These have majority, if not all, the features of a laptop and a smartphone in one device, all of which keeps the connective gadget up-to-date and useful for many years. Asus, a highly competitive gadget manufacturing company, has ventured in producing these gadgets for its consumers. The brand’s continuous and progressive lines of tablets are all made to suffice the large demand for on-the-go devices that can easily connect to the Internet and access social media, process documents, and do paper works even while on the move.
Asus Tablets for the Next Generation
While majority of the recent tablets developed by Asus are now made for professional users. This brand ideally made their tablets for the younger generation, effectively making these tablets more user-friendly. The brand is also one of the few companies to transcend as a developer of start-up tablets, to full-fledged high-end and spec-heavy flagship makers that create the best portable devices for professional and casual use. The Asus tablets are good investments when it comes to portable devices, and you’ll get to see the full capacities of this device with the release of their newer devices all for you.
Why Choose Asus tablets?
- Asus is a globally competitive brand
- Tablets under this name are of good quality
- All products are easy to use
- Asus tablets are very affordable
- Product Overview: The Memo Pad series is the brand’s first and start-up tablet series without call facility. The devices under the series are most suitable for casual use of apps, and any non-demanding uses. These devices also have proper specifications as a working tablet.
- Technical Specs: The Asus Memopad runs Android OS on a standard quad-core processor. The tablets under the series come with relatively high storage capacity and 1 – 2GBRAM. The touchscreens can also stream content at HD resolution.
- Available devices: The MemoPad series is categorized by generation (year) and screen size. The latest of the brand is the 2013 series, available in 10-inch, 8-inch, and 7-inch variants.
Memo Pad series
- Product Overview: The FonePad series introduces the Phablet category into the Asus line of mobile devices. These tablets with calling capability also allow you to access Internet using 3G, 4G and LTE connectivity.
- Technical Specs: The Asus Fonepad runs similarAndroid OS with the MemoPad on a faster 1.33GHz quad-core processor. These phablets also come in 16GB internal storage, 2GB RAM on an HD tablet resolution.
- Available devices: The FonePad series is also categorized by year and screen size. The 7-inch variant of the phablet is the latest of the line. Other products include the 7-inch 2014 version, and 8-inch phablet.
- Product Overview: The Asus ZenPad is the latest and premium line of tablets that aim to replace the last generation of tablets. These are effective and very well rounded in performance and design.
- Technical Specs: The ZenPad tablet runs the latest Android OS on an Intel-core processor. These tablets with call facility come with a 1536 x 2048 2K resolution on an IPS capacitive touchscreen. The tablets also come in 16GB/32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 4GB RAM.
- Available devices: The ZenPad tablets come in various forms, from the standard ZenPad devices, the premium ZenPad S, and the affordable ZenPad C tablet.