The Acer tablet released by the bulk
Majority of the mobile and electronics companies release their mobile device by the bulk, often unveiling a mix of high-end and budget gadgets on their line-up. Others unveil different types of devices that will appeal to various users. While this strategy is often seen in cellphones, Acer takes the idea even further, incorporating multi-production of tablets for different users.
Acer has been a one of the forerunning groups in telecommunications and computer production, which is why there’s no surprise that the multinational corporation is able to pull off making tablets by the bulk. Their tablet lines come in Android and Windows 8 systems, have various specs for games or for business, and multiple compatibility features, making the Acer tablet one of the most connective and multifunctional devices out there.
Choose the one Acer tablet that suits you
The Acer tablet line is divided amongst different subcategories, making the selection of the appropriate tablet more subjective. Simply look at the name of the tablet and you’ll know which ones to pick. That Acer Iconia W series are Acer’s standard Windows 8 tablet, equipped with Microsoft Office and Office 365, perfect to use for work. The Iconia A is the brand’s largest tablet, in terms of specs and size. The 10-inch tablet is a beast when it comes to multi-media features, most suitable when watching movies, TV shows, and listening to music on the go. Finally, the Iconia One is the tab with most accessibility specs, helpful for social media, or for casual use. This is also an inexpensive tablet that you can purchase anywhere.
Why choose Acer tablets?
- A tried, tested, and trusted brand in the computer electronics market
- Tablets have different features for all types of users
- Design-wise, Acer is simple but works well in keeping the device compact and durable
- Some tablets are affordable, easy to use, and customizeable
- Overview: The brand’s Microsoft Windows tablet sold on a budget. The Iconia W is differentiated through the Aspire Switch through its stand-alone tablet format without a keyboard connectivity.
- Operating System: The Iconia W runs Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 with Bing capabilitiy on a 1.33GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3740 processor
- Display: The Windows tablet uses 8-inch Active Matrix TFT LCD with a 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
- Storage and Connectivity: The device comes with a 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 2GB RAM. The device also has WiFi, Bluetooth, microUSB, WLAN, and HDMI connectivity. The tablet also comes with Acer Crunch Keyboard dock capability.
Acer Iconia W4
- Overview: The Acer Iconia One is the brand’s much affordable midrange device that has the most impressive specs and features, suitable for most users.
- Operating System: The Iconia One comes with an Android 4.4 KitKat on a 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2560 processor
- Display: This 7-inch tablet also makes use of the Active Matrix TFT LCD with a 1280 x 800 WXGA screen resolution.
- Storage: This reliable tablet is equipped with a 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD and 1GB RAM. The tablet has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and microUSB connectivity.
Acer Iconia One
- Overview: The Acer Iconia Tab 8 FHD is the brand’s most premium and advanced non-call tablet made. This handy device is particularly compatible for gaming.
- Operating System: The Iconia Tab 8 comes with an Android 4.4 KitKat on a 1.8GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z2560 processor
- Display: The 8-inch Full-HD device makes use of the Active Matrix IPS capacitive LCD with 1920 x 1200 resolution.
- Storage: This reliable tablet comes with a 16GB / 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD and 2GB RAM. The tablet has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and microUSB and GPS connectivity.