Go For a Samsung Tablet
For many years, Korean brand Samsung has dominated the market of mobile phones, tablets, and consumer electronics like the TVs, sound systems, and audio devices. But of course, how can a successful mobile manufacturer just create smartphone? The brand’s continuous risein resources eventually helped them dive into the tablet category.
Samsung ensures that the people who patronize their cellphones get only the best devices, eventually developing quality tablets that have the brand’s signature sleekness and high-end features. The group also tries to connect with multiple tablet users, making various devices with different uses, specifications, and price tags, for other customers.
Love the Innovative Samsung Tablets
If you love the constantly innovative Samsung mobile, then you will surely like the tablets that they make. The Samsung Galaxy Tab brings out the Android OS’ full potential, running apps and programs at the most optimum level. The Galaxy Note series gives their device more variety, providing users with a stylus that they can use for a more precise and accurate press – perfect as a professional business phone.
There is no real question why Samsung is considered one of the best electronics brands in the entire planet. Their products, services, and overall influence reach out toward a world-wide audience that other companies would try and partner with this Korean conglomerate. As for their tablets, who knows how far they can go with this very popular technology.
Why choose Samsung Pads?
- Their devices are highly equipped with the latest features in technology.
- There’s a huge variety of pads depending on the consumers need.
- Some devices are equipped with call facility allowing the user to make an important call if he/she wants.
- You can bring the device anywhere you want.
- Samsung is a globally well-known creator of high-end devices.
- Operating System: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Processor: 1.9GHz Octa Core (1.9GHz Quad + 1.3GHz Quad Core) Processor
- Internal Memory: 3GB RAM + 32GB Internal memory
- Camera Resolution: Front Camera 3.7MP + F1.9, Wide selfie mode (120º) and Rear Camera 16M+ Smart OIS, Power LED Flash, Rear-cam Selfie
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, NFC and USB 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (w/ Call Facility)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Exynos 5 Octa 5420
- Internal Memory: 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera Resolution: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4900 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Tab S (w/ Call Facility)
- Operating System: Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Processor: Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- Internal Memory: 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Camera Resolution: 2 MP, 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot / Bluetooth v4.0, LE
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 VE
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat TouchWiz UI
- Processor: 1.3Ghz Quad-Core Processor
- Internal Memory: 1GB RAM; 8GB Internal Storage Expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- Camera Resolution: 2MP Primary Rear Camera
- Battery: GPS 3600mAh Battery