The Best Apple iPad for You
When it comes to innovating products, Apple has proved their point in being one of the leading brands in consumer electronics with the Apple iPad. The iPad is bigger than your typical iPod touch, yet smaller and so much lighter than a laptop – these qualities make it best used during presentations, meetings, taking down notes and even for leisure!
Since the release of the iPad, Apple has made some major improvements – like always – with their next releases. The next one is always better than the last. Or the new one is almost completely different than the current model available. So choose your iPad wisely!
Use an Apple iPad for Fun
Contrary to popular demand, the Apple iPad was not only made for business, school, or work purposes because it holds so much more value than that. By simply downloading applications, you can already do many other things that can entertain you! You can read books, watch movies, and even listen to music with it.
The Apple iPad comes in different sizes, the regular sized ones, and the iPad Mini that is smaller and lighter. Every iPad model in the market possesses an operating system called the iOS that is exclusive for Apple handheld devices only. The iOS is clean, simple, and very user-friendly. Even non-techies can enjoy the iPad!
Why choose Apple tablets?
- Apple tablets has great apps such as AirDrop, Control Center, and stunning display
- Apple tabs are durable and elegantly designed
- Apple has wide variety of models to choose from
- Apple tabs has faster and smoother designs
- Model: Apple tablets that have call facility are iPad Mini, iPad Air2, and iPad Mini3
- iOS: Runs an iOS that can be upgradable to 8.1.3 and 8.2
- Storage: It ranges from an internal memory of 8GB to a capacity of 128GB depending on the model
- Features: These tablets are A7 chip designed, it has M7 co-processor, with Facetime HD camera, More LTE bands and dual microphone
Apple Tablets with Call Facility
- Model: Apple tablets that has no call facility are iPad Mini, iPad Air2, and iPad Mini3
- iOS: You can upgrade these tablets from iOS 7, 8.1.3, to 8.2
- Storage: Depending on the model, it has an internal capacity of 128GB
- Features: Equipped with retina display for and has Facetime HD