The Best and Durable Basketball Shoes For Men
In the earlier years of basketball, this sports shoe type is generally made with leather, until the players realized that their sturdy pairs are too heavy so the manufacturers tested different materials to alter the previous one until they had synthetic mesh. This is as durable as leather, but is lightweight and supports strong foot stability while on the hard court. These days the mesh is mixed with genuine leather, canvas, and it can also be used alone for the upper section of the shoes.
Pick the Best Basketball Shoes You Want
Look for a good pair that can let you have the best footwork inside the court and let you lay-up and dunk without the hassle and squeaks. Some brands equip their items with the latest technology and durable materials to have the most comfortable and easy to wear basketball shoes for men. Players can also select the cut and style of their shoes according to their playing style and position in the team.
The most reliable pairs can last for years, so even though some brands are quite pricey these are still patronized by some consumers, there are no hard rules when it comes to picking basketball shoes, one just need to know his size, play type and position to have the best pair available in the market.
- Material: Low tops basketball shoes are usually made with heavy duty fabric and or mixed with lightweight leather
- Uses: These pairs are intended for basketball and can also be used for other court games
- Features: These pairs offer ankle flexibility for those who have fast foot work in basketball games
- Advantages: This is the lightest kind of basketball shoes
- Material: This type of basketball shoes are made with synthetic leather, sandwich mesh and rubber outsole
- Uses: Mid top basketball shoes are great for front guards who burst with speed
- Features: These shoes have a soft ankle support and great cushion for good landing
- Advantages: These shoes have foot support and are comfortable for the feet
- Material: This type of basketball shoes is generally made of high quality microfiber synthetic leather
- Uses: This pair can be used for by power players who go around the court and do powerful jumps
- Features: These pairs have extra ankle support and cushion
- Advantages: This type of basketball shoes are heavy duty and have the best foot and ankle support