An Edge of Innovation with Samsung smartphones
In the ever fast developing of mobile phones, the competition becomes tough and positively reacts for the consumers. There are number of manufacturers, but somehow Samsung stands out of the crowd due to their trendier smartphones released in last years. With an infusion of Galaxy series, phones are becoming a favourite asset with young men and women. With models like Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy S3 showcasing the technological advancement over traditional phones, their new product line showed great success in the market.
Best Samsung Smartphone for you
Lovers of Samsung Galaxy smartphones have a lot to be excited about. The latest flagship phone from the brand has been one of the leading in the industry. With a sleeker design, easier-to-use software, advance features, the new cellphones are being called Samsung's best smartphones to date. Samsung also improved the already very good camera and make it to a higher resolution that is why you now need to worry taking pictures in low light-environment because there's already a solution for it. In terms of specifications, features and functionality, it's still near the top of the pack when compared with smartphones in the market. As a result, there's no doubt you'd be well served by this device.
Why choose Samsung smartphones?
- The brand that is trusted worldwide
- Offers the latest advancement in technology
- Filled with high features such as large storage and camera resolution
- Experience True-to-life viewing experience
- Overview: The Galaxy S series carries the brand’s name in terms of specs and performance. All the tools Samsung needs to provide an unrivaled smartphone is put into the Galaxy S series.
- Features: The Galaxy S series run the latest Android OS, on a very crisp and clear Super AMOLED screen. The phone uses quad-core processors and has multiple connectivity features through its Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth, microUSB and 4G capabilities.
- Overview: The Galaxy A is the brand’s high-end on a midrange price phone series. Despite its midrange status, the A series carries all the necessary tools to rival the other brands’. The Galaxy A is also made for work, and is equipped with the right specs and features to bring to your office
- Features: Similar to the Galaxy S, the A also runs the latest Android OS on an octa-core processor. These phones are also well adjusted on its features, smoothly streaming 1080p content on its AMOLED screen.
- Overview: Samsung’s low-end phones feel like midrange, compared to other brands. The Galaxy E is far from the entry-level phone for first time users, but rather as an alternative for users who do not want to splurge for a Samsung Device.
- Features: Galaxy E runs Android KitKat OS on a quad-core processor, with 2GB RAM. The screen is also made using Super AMOLED design, capable of viewing videos up to 720p. The phone series also boast a quality camera resolution of 13MP.