The Smartphones Redefined Through the BlackBerry Phones
Most of the smartphone users probably have the idea of what the device should look like. Many believe that the solid touchscreen interface is what defines the name “smartphone”, while the other cellphones which contain the keypads fall under the “basic phone” label. While quite accurate to some extent, there are actually realized mobile devices that still make use of the keypads, yet are still considered as smartphones by the developers and professionals in the industry. Fittingly enough, the most popular group that presents this idea is the same who introduced the live QWERTY keypad on the market: the BlackBerry Smartphone.
The BlackBerry name is one of the most regarded developers in the business, due to the brand introducing new concepts of the cellphone before. This premium and high-end brand releases the most useful and professional mobile devices for work. While the turn of the tide has been against this brand, they once again return, this time issuing new BlackBerry phones that will be quite regared for future generations.
Get the Best of Both Worlds with the Different BlackBerry Smartphone Models
The new BB devices launched today makes use of both the touchscreen interface and keypad features to maximize the capability of the device. This inclusion isn’t just a design aspect, as some of the apps that are available within the unique BB OS needs the actual keys to function. The BlackBerry’s exclusive and expansive usage explores more on what the smartphone has to offer for its different users. By simply incorporating the older keypad feature, the brand not only promotes their unique design, but also showcases familiarity with any target audience. If you are looking for a proper mobile device for work, you can look into an online shopping site, where you can get the best BlackBerry smartphone that is right for you.
Why choose Blackberry Mobiles?
- The brand is one of the best there are on the industry of mobile phone production.
- They offer a wide variety of models and types of mobile phones.
- Their products explicit advanced technology functions.
- Despite the qualities, the company are still offering affordable smartphones.
- Overview: The brand’s diverse flagship series of phones running the latest BB 10 OS. The devices included are full-fledged smartphones and touchscreen/QWERTY keypad hybrids.
- Features: The brand’s media phones all come with qHD resolution, that can play any video file cleanly and clearly. The phones also boasts Hi-Fi audio support and have fast Internet connectivity through Wi-Fi and 3G.
- Available phones: The phones under the Blackberry 10 include the Blackbery Z series of smartphones and the Q series hybrids
Blackberry 10 series
- Overview: In terms of sleek and stylish design, the Curve series has it. The feature phone series is made to look good and comes with the most reliable features for its work-related uses.
- Features: The Blackberry Curve makes full use of its QWERTY Keypad, partnered with a liquid-quality display. The phones also come with Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity, with basic phone apps running using the Blackberry 7 OS.
- Available phones: The phones under the Curve series include Curve 9320, and the Curve 9220.