Have a Fun Time In Your Skateboarding
Pumping in your way to school will never be as cool as when you do it with your skateboard, right? Then do it safely and properly. Be careful enough not to bring laptops and other large and heavy devices when you skate your way on the roads. It is never that easy to do skateboarding, but do not get tired of trying and do not get too frustrated when you do not get to learn your ropes on your first try. Also, expect some scratches on your limbs and torso when you are being too hard on yourself or you got it the wrong way. Many people say “no pain; no gain”. Anyway, if you get to use these boards provided, you’ll surely learn and work your way up to becoming a really good skateboarder.
Skate Your Heart Out with the Best Skateboards in the Philippines
There are many tricks that you can do with your skateboard and there are proper ways to do that. You have to remember that when you stand at least 5 feet tall, you have to choose a full-size board in order to do a swift skate. Let your friends lead your first few tries, then you can practice at your backyard every afternoon to perfect riding it. Learn some tricks, especially the Ollie (Frontside Noseslide) as this is one of the most basic skateboarding trick. Try to work on the tricks you seem to be doing the best with and then sprinkle the tougher tricks in between your skating session.
- Material: Skateboard available are commonly made from high class deck and PU plastic for long lasting skateboarding fun
- Uses: Skateboards are used to show off your boarding skills and tricks; mostly for fun
- Features: All skateboards are made durable and stylish best for joyrides and downhills; they come in many colors and designs
- Material: Protector set are usually made from durable and comfort plastic and nylon materials
- Uses: Protector set are used for bike and skate safety protection; these protectives gears are worn, especially for beginners
- Features: Most of protector set are designed with hook and loop fasteners to perfectly fit
- Material: Metal, Plastic or Rubber
- Uses: The wheel T-tool are used to adjust the wheels of the skateboard; they are slide out head screwdriver and key
- Features: Wheel T-tool have socket for truck's axle, socket for mounting hardware, and socket for truck's kingpin nut