Rice Cooker Perks
Rice is a staple food in many countries; especially in Asia. True enough, meals will not be complete without this grainy goodness. While everyone is expected to cook the perfect rice; some people find it hard to master, especially when it is cooked in the traditional way. Most of the time the problem is the rice and water proportion; we must make sure that we put 2 cups of water for every cup of uncooked rice. The water and rice proportion is not that hard; the crucial part of this is the waiting game. There are times when we forget the rice that we are cooking and soon enough, we will be stuck with burnt rice. Also, rice isn’t the only thing that you can cook with an electric rice cooker because if you are creative enough, you can make dishes aside from rice. No shame in being resourceful here.
Achieving Perfection with Rice Cooker
A rice cooker is slowly inching its way to become a necessity to every household. To have a perfect rice, you should achieve a consistency. This is what lacks to most people who are in the kitchen: consistent taste and texture of the rice. It is indeed hard that we can't perfect the use of water and heat with our ordinary pot and stove. For these reasons, rice cooker is made: providing a consistent performance of cooking. Investing with this kitchen appliance will surely give you peace of mind from the worst thing could happen, like burnt and undesirable look and taste of rice. Get the best rice cooker now.
- Features: Jar type rice cookers have rice cooking and steaming function. Made from durable materials that comes with a removable non-stick bowl
- Advantages: This is ideal for people, most especially for students, who are living on their own. Also, the jar type rice cooker consume small space inside your kitchen
- Brands: You can choose from trusted brands like Kyowa, Asahi, Union, and Matrix.
Jar Type Rice Cookers
- Features: Most of the rice cooker has non-stick surface. It has thermal fuse to protect unit from burn out.
- Advantages: Traditional rice cookers are made to lessen the worries of burnt rice and provide easy and delicious rice. Also, this cooker can also save you time. You can be used to steam dumplings and warm soups.
- Brands: You should consider the brands; American Star, Caribbean, Hanabishi, and Moulinex.
Traditional Rice Cookers
- Features: This rice cook has automatic keep-warm setting, if you want to keep your rice warm. That is convenient and simple to operate and easy to clean
- Advantages: Fair enough, this kind of cooker is precise in its performance. Aside from perfectly cooked rice, you can also other dish like porridge because you can control the time and heat.
- Brands: For stylish and durable rice cookers, choose from Marubishi, Midea, Tiger, Imarflex, and Dowell.