Keep Your Food Fresh in the Refrigerator
A refrigerator is a common home appliance that comprises of a thermally insulated section as well as a heat pump that may be mechanical, electronic, or chemical that transfers heat from the inside of the refrigerator to its external setting so that the inside part of the fridge is cooled to a certain temperature below room temperature. Every household consists of a refrigerator, as it helps the lifespan of the food placed inside. The cool temperature aids the food’s rate of spoilage.
This kitchen main-stay keeps your vegetables, raw meat, and other condiments fresh. Here, you can also keep your water containers (with water of course) to keep it cold. The refrigerator isn’t just for food itself; you can also put your liquid medicine as this usually needs to be kept in a specific temperature to prevent immediate expiration. Nail polishes are also advised to be kept in the fridge to ensure its consistency, and also so that it will last you a longer time. Basically, the refrigerator is not only there to make everything cold, but to sustain the life expectancy of food, medicine, and even some cosmetics.
Refrigerator Brands that You Can Trust
Refrigerators come in different sizes. There are mini-fridges, regular fridges, two-door fridges, single door fridges and more. There are also freezers available in the market. A refrigerator can be as big as 28 cu. Ft. depending on the brand. As an example, fridges from Samsung nowadays are equipped with features such as the drawers which allow you to store more food and beverage, and even an LED display dispenser. They also claim to save energy, therefore they produce environmental refrigerators. Apart from Samsung, there are also other reliable brands such as Electrolux, Sanyo, Whirlpool, and Sharp among many different brands available in the market.
- Size: 1.7-2.5 Cu. Ft.
- Power Consumption: 220V/240W, 220V/88W, 220V/305W
- Advantages: Perfect size for small rooms, full range temperature control, CFC-free refrigerant, Adjustable leg
- Brands: EZY, Hanabishi, Panasonic
- Size: 3.4- 25 Cu. Ft.
- Power Consumption: 220V/78W, 240V/80W, 220V/605W
- Advantages: Suitable for storing average amount of food, power-saving, moist balance crisper
- Brands: Whirlpool, Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, Electrolux
Single Door Refrigerators
- Size: 7.0- 25 Cu. Ft.
- Power Consumption: 220V/305W, 220V-2500W, 220V/1800W
- Advantages: Perfect size for storing large amount of food, platinum fresh for deodorizer, hybrid cooling system
- Brands: Kelvinator, Condura, LG, Maytag