Rockstars Use Epiphone Musical Instruments
Musicians trust on the best in the industry to deliver accurate and consistent sound in any setting. The reputation of instruments is passed on through word of mouth, from one generation to the next, immortalizing brands to become synonymous to music. One such brand is Epiphone, one of the world’s oldest and most respected instrument manufactures. Founded in 1873, this musical empire started out as a simple family repair shop, and grew to become a global leader in instruments manufacturing. With a rich history and a strong culture of invention, the brand has played a vital hand in almost every great era of music, from pop and jazz after World War II to the ever-famous British Invasion. The brand has been used and endorsed by some of the most iconic figures in music, like Gibson’s Les Paul, The Beatles, and Nirvana. Today, the brand continues to resonate with great artists, such as Lenny Kravitz and Alabama Shakes, and innovates for the new generation.
Get The Best Price For Instruments From Epiphone Philippines
The brand offers a wide range of Epiphone musical instruments for sale in the Philippines. Most known for their guitars, the brand has a great selection of axes for both professional and amateur guitarists. Their acoustic lineup consists of unplugged models including Acoustic-Electric, Masterbilt, Nylon, and Bluegrass. There are also many types of electric guitars, such as the famous Archtop, rich electric bass, snazzy SG, striking designer, and the trusty Les Paul. You can also take your pick from their series of PRO-1 and Elitist guitar lines. Aside from guitars, the brand delivers a selection of guitar packs, hard-shell cases, and amplifiers. Check out the price list of available Epiphone musical instruments on your trusted online shopping website, and find the best ones for you.
Why choose Epiphone?
- Epiphone is one of the most revered instrument manufacturers in the world.
- The brand is known for its quality, durability, and performance.
- The brand has been used by musical legends throughout the years.
- Acoustic: These are unplugged hallow-bodied wooden instruments. The brand offers these in the collections of acoustic, acoustic-electric, masterbilt, nylon, and bluegrass.
- Electric: These are electric instruments with magnetic pickups to be amplified by an external speaker. The brand has many designs in the series of Archtop, bass, SG, designer, and Les Paul.
- Elitist: This is a unique series of jazzy guitars in acoustic and electric models.
- Pro-1: This collection is comprised of classic guitars, acoustic guitars, and designer guitars.
- Guitar Packs: The brand offers a wide range of combos comprised of a guitar, either acoustic or electric, soft case, amplifier, tuner, picks, and more.
- Guitar Cases: The company has a lineup of hard-shell cases with velvet interiors. It closes with a tight metal latch and comes with a handle.
- Amplifiers: The brand has a selection of amplifiers which vary in size and functionality according to the needs of the musician.