Great and Giant Mountain Bikes
Giant is a known manufacturing company of bikes and cycling accessories here and around the world for its has already produced quality items that are made out of durable materials. This company was founded in 1972 by reputable craftsmen and engineers who understood how to maximize biking experience with innovation, craftsmanship, and inspiration. The brand has marked its products with reliability and affordability that enabled more and more bikers to have a whole new and improved riding experience.
The makers of the brand actually started out in making their bikes out of quality and lightweight aluminum to ensure stability and enhanced it with composite engineering. For around forty years, Giant has been the world's leading name when it comes to bikes and accessories to give beginners, hobbyists and experienced cyclists with durable gear with affordable items for biking. So far, it has produced different kinds of mountain bikes for different purposes and texture of roads: cross-country, free-ride, and recreational bikes to name a few.
World Class Mountain Bikes from Giant
This brand has produced competitive road and mountain bikes with a whole new level of riding and racing that has won the hearts of the riders around the world. Its flagship mountain bike, Maestro Suspension has earned a huge following since its introduction to the market. Giant has won several awards for the design and superiority of their products that are praised by its customers because of its state of the art design and advanced features. So for those who want to improve the riding experience and join cycling race with the bikes made by experts out of the best materials, search for the latest units of Giant from your favorite online shop and wait for the items to be delivered right at your doorstep.
- Material: This bicycle is made of quality metal alloy
- Uses: A cross country bike is ideal for short road travels
- Advantages: This kind of bike is rigid and has a steady frame with sophisticated suspension and disc brake systems.
Cross Country Bicycles
- Material: This bicycle is made of a good combination of metal alloy for durability
- Uses: A hill terrain bike bike is ideal for mountainous terrain as its slick tires can be efficient on roads; downhill biking or riding through dirt ramps
- Advantages: This kind of bike is rigid and has a steady frame.
Free-ride, Downhill or All Mountain Bikes
- Material: This bicycle is made of quality metal alloy that can stand the changing weather
- Uses: This kind of bike is ideal for tricks and dirt jumping
- Advantages: It has suspension on the front frame and has a suspension seat for added comfort.