Safety Always Wins with the LS2 Motorcycle Helmets
Whether it is for sport, for long distance travel, or simply a short ride on the road, motorcycle riders should always use a very durable and comfortable motorcycle helmet. Protection has always been a main priority for several manufacturers of motorcycle gear, but LS2 really focuses on the helmet manufacturing, especially since many sporting events and races now include the motorcycle as a highlight event. With these special events, more emphasis on the tougher and safer motorcycle helmets are being spread by the multinational group. This essentially labels the LS2 a proper maker and distributor of motorcycle helmets for sports.
Different Style and Uses for the Helmets, Given by LS2 in the Philippines
The LS2 brand started their campaign as a maker of dependable motorcycle helmets for road use and commute. The sheer number of public riders and even secondary bike passengers let the group develop more helmets of varying designs and materials for many users. With the wide variety of motorcycles now in production, LS2 also began expanding into the different helmets, made specifically for the said bikes. These now include the motocross bikes, racing motorcycles, American steel bikes, and even the standard motorcycles and smaller bikes used for the daily commute. The LS2 is also noted for coming up with the original helmet make that is used for the succeeding helmets and now used by other groups in their making of the modern helmets. As for their original designs and impressive lines, the LS2 helmets for the motorcycles are now available in the Philippines through the country’s premiere e-commerce group today.
Why choose LS2?
- The group is a leader in making and selling the most valuable helmets for motorcycle use.
- The headgears that the group make passes every strength test needed for the motorcycle helmet.
- The group makes different helmets for different purposes.
- Overview: The Road series is the brand’s professional line of durable helmets, most often sold to racing bikers and other high-end motorcyclists. This type of helmet is very dependable, especially if you are travelling faster than any vehicle.
- Features: The composite material for the base shell of the helmet passes to ECE 22.05 certification of durability. Its visor has a quick release system for turning up, while it’s glass contains anti-UV rays for convenient use. The helmet also comes with open-air breathable cover for comfort.
- Available products : The Road series comprises the Arrow C, the Arrow R, the CR1, CT2, and the FT2 helmets.
LS2 Road Series
- Overview: The MX stands for Motocross, as this helmet series proves to be reliable for the rugged and rough atmosphere of the dirt-road. The MX series is also made in accordance to the professional colors of each motocross team under the brand’s partnership.
- Features: The MX helmets also passes ECE 22.05 certification of durability, using fiberglass as added composite for much more durability. This helmet is also visor-less, instead providing the smart goggles that will protect your eyes from dirt, glare, UV rays, and anything that will hinder you from finishing the race.
- Available products : The MX series comes in the MX456 and the MX433 rider helmets.