Sony Mobiles: Perfect Phones for Media
One of the greatest and impressive specs of a smartphone is its ability to play all sorts of media. You can watch shows, play games, listen to music, and even surf the Internet on this roughly 5-inch handheld device. The smartphone’s LCD screen also helps these media play at HD resolutions, accessible either from the net, or in your phone’s large memory. Smartphones are essentially multimedia devices that fit your pocket, and for Sony, their mobile devices are exactly like that.
For many years, Sony has been at the top in making devices for our entertainment. Their Smartphones, the Sony Xperia, takes the cake in the mobile device market, effectively putting music, movies, TV, and games on the palm of your hands. The Xperia has a Full-HD screen, Hi-Fi music streaming through the Walkman app, and even remotely connect to the PS4 for portable gaming. So far, Sony has been hitting their respective marks in making the Sony mobile the most appropriate media phone in the world.
Discover the World with Sony Cellphones
Of course, Sony does not only feature phones with high specs for media. The Sony Xperia also focuses on giving all types of people access of their quality devices. That said, the brand also makes midrange phones and entry-level devices that other users may also love. Overall, Sony’s interactive knowledge has made the brand relatively successful in every industry they take part in. The Sony mobile is also one of them.
Why choose Sony Mobiles?
- Smartphones are full-packed Android
- Longer usage of battery
- S are the highest waterproof rating
- Sony phones are combination of beauty and durability
- Product overview: Sony’s premium and high-end smartphone device that is made for streaming, playing, and transferring media. This phone is built with the right tools to blast quality sound, and display Full-HD videos, as well as connect to various Sony devices
- Technical specifications: The latest line of Xperia Z series, the Z3, runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS, upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop, on a 2.5GHz quad-core processor. The phone sports a 5.2-inch IPS capacitive LCD screen that displays full HD resolution. Its camera can also record and capture 4K videos that you can store and transfer through its 32GB internal storage.
- Available products: The Xperia Z series’ latest model is the Z3. Other variants of this line include the Z2, Z Ultra, and Z3 compact.
Sony Xperia Z series
- Product overview: The brand’s durable and dependable mid-range phone line, the M series is also the first line to be made waterproof. The M series also comes with impressive specs, almost rivaling the flagship Z series, and comparable to the other high-end phones of other brands
- Technical specifications: The M2 Aqua, the series’ current phone, sports a 4.8-inch IPS display that captures Full-HD photos underwater. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat, upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop, on a 1.2GHz quad-core processor. The phone also has LTE capability, accessing the net wherever you are.
- Available products: The Xperia M series comprises the M2, M2 Aqua, M2 dual, and the upcoming M4 Aqua phone
Sony Xperia M series
- Product overview: The Xperia E series is the brand’s budget device, made for low-end users who want to use a Sony device. The phone is also waterproof and quite durable.
- Technical specifications: The E series’ latest device, the E4 runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS on a 1.5GHz Cortex A-53 quad-core processor. The device also comes with an 8GB internal storage, expandable through a microUSB, and 1GB RAM. The phone can record 1080p videos and capture HD stills using its 5MP rear camera.
- Available products: The Xperia E series comprises the E4, E4g Dual, E3, and E1 variants.