Telecommunication Legacy Changes Thanks To the Samsung Mobile
The era of the bar phones, flip tops, and slide phones have ended. These once popular phones are now obsolete, replaced by the heavily demanded touchscreen smartphones. Among the leading brands of this high-tech communicating device is Samsung, one of the best brands when it comes to consumer electronics. This Korean brand is a big name when it comes to developing gadgets, as well as manufacturing cellphones, that customers always expect great quality and value from. They have greatly evolved all these years, with the newer products surprising their audience each time, with specs and features that are worth its price.
Samsung Cellphone: A Great Demand to Its Public
With a wide array of smartphones, as well as feature phones and basic phones under its brand name, Samsung continuously prove that they are the top brand in this industry. Almost all of their devices appeal greatly to most users, whether they use the handset for games, work, or social media. Recently, Samsung has adapted the simultaneous launch in their press conferences, releasing start-up, midrange, and flagship devices at the same time. Up until now, wherein their release of Samsung Galaxy S7 is on a hype in both the offline and online shop. This move can appeal to all types of phone users, even to those who are on a tight budget. Overall, the brand has all the tools, the strategies, and the rep proving that they are one of the top groups in the world.
Why Choose Samsung Smartphones?
- Samsung is a reliable brand that offers a great quality of mobile gadgets.
- Their phones are up to the latest features in technology.
- Its one of the most trusted brands around the globe.
- The durability is assured by the company.
- Worth spending your money with, because of its incredible specs.
- Series Description: The Samsung Galaxy S series is the brand’s flagship and high-end smartphone series, boasting excellent design and technical features. The phones under the series are all top-notch, boasting specs that are way advanced for its time, and made to last for years.
- Specs and Features: The Samsung Galaxy S series of phones always get the latest versions of OS and specs. Their latest phone, the Galaxy S6 runs Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OS on twin quad-core processors. This phone is also the first to feature a Super AMOLED IPS LCD display that can stream Ultra HD content on its 5.1-inch screen. The phone comes in 32GB, 64GB, 128GB internal storage variants, each with 3GB RAM
Samsung Galaxy S series
- Series Description: The Samsung Galaxy Note is the brand’s other high-end device. This classy smartphone/ phablet is unique due to its stylus capability, and much sleeker and somewhat curved design.
- Specs and Features: Similar to the Galaxy S series, all of the Note’s specs are top notch. However, these specs are more focused on maximizing the stylus touch capacity feature. The Note 4, the latest of the series, runs Android KitKat, upgradable to Lollipop OS. The phone also makes use of twin quad-core processors, on its 5.7-inch capacitive touchscreen. The Note 4 also boasts the most connective wireless capability, through its >: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G, GPS, and LTE connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy Note series
- Series Description: To say that the Galaxy A is Samsung’s midrange phone is a big understatement; especially since most high-end phones from other brands boast the same specs as this series. Nevertheless, the brand markets this phone series as their go to phones for connectivity and work-related tasks
- Specs and Features: The Samsung Galaxy A7, the brand’s latest model runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat which is upgradable to 5.0.2 Lollipop on an octa-core processor. The 5.5-inch phone also boasts the same Super AMOELD screen with the S, albeit toned down to only display 1080p files and videos. The phone also comes with 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 2GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy A series
- Series Description: Samsung’s original one-shot phone, the K Zoom challenges the the camera phone technology by putting a full CMOS camera on the phone’s back side. This allows the phone to take more accurate shots with very high resolutions and quality.
- Specs and Features: The K Zoom runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, on a twin core processor (1.3GHz quad-core and 1.7GHz dual-core). The phone also boasts a 4.8-inch HD screen, 8GB expandable storage, and 2GB RAM. The K Zoom’s camera boasts 20MP sensor that shoots 4K stills and videos, only viewable through a 4K TV.