The Meizu Phone: Offering the Finest Phones For You
If we are talking about the next smartphone brand to take the premium flagship name, then take a look at Meizu. The multinational group stationed in China boasts the very significant aspect of what a smartphone should be… and that is performance. Even the best-looking smartphones can have some hiccups from time to time, especially if these are parted and made using incompatible hardware. The guys from Meizu take these things into account and make the necessary refinements, so that their smartphones work all the time, and can last for many years without major concern. The result is the creation of the most impressive and downright high-tech devices that you can ever experience on a budget.
Get the Affordable Premium Meizu Phone
If ever you hold a capacitive Meizu mobile device, you may actually feel that the smartphone is robust and sturdy. Their devices like the Meizu M2 are made using a full steel unibody design, with the much needed and very high-end specs that can even put very premium phones to shame. 2GB RAM, Full-HD resolution, and an updated and customized Android OS; these are some of the advantages when you get a much wanted Meizu M2 Note, at an affordable price. These are some of the devices that this premium brand offers to their much trusted consumer base. Want the very finest mobile device at an affordable price? The Meizu brand can really provide the tech that you really desire.
Why choose the Finest Meizu phones?
- The Meizu brand is an affordable flagship brand that makes true high-end mobile devices on a budget price.
- The group boasts both design and performance on the phones they all make .
- Majority of the devices that they make can challenge the specs and features of the other high-end devices, made by other brands.
- Overview: The main line of premium flagship devices that Meizu offers, the MX series comes with the finest and most comprehensive device for a very high-end market. Its latest model is the Meizu MX5
- Operating System: The Meizu MX runs the FlyMe 4.5 OS based on the Android Lollipop on a 2.2GHz octa-core processor .
- Display: This device comes with a 5.5-inch AMOLED touchscreen with a 1080x1920 Full-HD resolution.
- Camera: The smartphone is equipped with a 20.7MP rear camera that can record 2160p resolution at 30fps. This phone also comes with a 5MP Full-HD front camera
- Storage and Memory: You can select any of the MX smartphones based on their memory capacity, ranging from 16GB/32GB/64GB internal storage, non-expandable, and 3GB RAM.
Meizu MX series
- Overview: The M Note series is the very popular and much coveted phone, very much available especially if you want a mobile device on a budget. The latest phone in the series is the Meizu M2 Note
- Operating System: This Meizu phone runs the FlyMe 4.5 OS based on the Android Lollipop on a 1.3GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 processor .
- Display: This device comes with a 5.5-inch IGZO capacitive touchscreen with a 1080x1920 Full-HD resolution.
- Camera: The smartphone is equipped with a 13MP rear camera with 4K still imaging resolution and 1080p Full-HD videos at 30fps. This phone also comes with a 5MP Full-HD front camera
- Storage and Memory: The M Note phones come with either 16GB/32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD, and 2GB RAM.
Meizu M Note series
- Overview: The Meizu PRO is the brand’s fully capable and expansive phone line that is considered beyond high-end by the brand. With its very premium and powerful performances, you can expect this to take the flagship title soon. Its latest device is the Meizu PRO 5
- Operating System: This Meizu PRO 5 runs FlyMe OS 5.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop, on a 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 and 2.1GHz Cortex-A57 octa-core processor.
- Display: This device comes with a 5.7-inch AMOLED touchscreen with a 1080x1920 Full-HD resolution.
- Camera: The smartphone is equipped with a 21MP rear camera with 5248 x 3936 still imaging resolution and 2160p video recording at 30fps. This phone also comes with a 5MP Full-HD front camera
- Storage and Memory: These PRO phones come in either 32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM and 64GB internal with 4GB RAM. Both phones come with expandable storage via microSD.