The Best ZTE Mobiles and Tablets Now in the Philippines
If you are a big fan of mobile devices and would want the latest and most advanced phone to date, you will surely love the ZTE brand and their current devices. This Chinese group brings experience to the table with their gadgets and technology. Starting first as a strong and top maker of mobile Internet and wireless broadband, the group finally transitioned to making powerful phones that seem to be one of their strengths. One of the reasons why the brand is trusted in the Philippines and other countries is because they get to release new phones with new design and features even before other top companies get to release theirs. The brand is also known for having many lines and options to choose from, all having their advantages when it comes to mobile device variety.
Experience Portable and Fast Internet with the ZTE Broadband< /h2>
Before this Chinese group became a powerhouse in mobile devices, the brand was actually a prominent developer of Internet solutions, one of which is the expansive and far-reaching ZTE wireless internet devices. These pocket Wi-Fi use mobile data and transform them into wireless Internet connectivity, allowing people to use and expand the connectivity option of phones, tablets, and PCs to go online. These devices are also very portable and run on Li-Ion batteries, providing rechargeable devices that can go on for hours with sending Wi-Fi signals for people to connect to the Internet. The different devices by ZTE are now available online through the top online shopping site in the Philippines today.
Why choose the ZTE Devices?
- One of the most professional and trusted brands that make competitive devices for the public.
- ZTE often aims to be ahead of the production and current release of their devices
- The brand only works along with their strengths. This case is with the mobile phones and Wi-Fi devices.
- Overview: The Blade is one of the popular devices by the brand, showcasing the competitive nature of the brand with these products.
- Specs and Features: The ZTE Blade runs Android 5.1 Lollipop on a 1.5GHz octa-core processor. The device comes with a 5.5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 Full-HD resolution. The device sports 16GB internal storage with 2GB RAM
- Overview: A more competitive and powerful device to date, the ZTE Nubia focuses on its powerful features and the Nubia UI.
- Specs and Features: The ZTE Nubia runs the Nubia UI based on the Android 5.0 Lollipop on a 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 & 1.0GHz Cortex-A53 octacore processor. The device comes with a 5.2-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 Full-HD resolution. The device sports 64GB internal storage with 3GB RAM
- Overview: The ZTE pocket Wi-Fi provides proper hotspot and Internet connectivity through wireless service. The device can be enhanced and protected through its features, like the password lock system and large signal reach.
- Specs and Features: The device comes with a portable plastic case for external protection. The device also comes with enhanced power saving function through its rechargeable Li-Ion battery. This portable Wi-Fi device can also tap into LTE connectivity to enhance its signal strength and Internet speeds when needed.