The LG G Series: Expect Much From the Best in the World
There are only a few devices in the line of smartphones that have gotten the title of the mobile device of the year. Each time a high-end smartphone from a brand is made, experts and professionals rate them, and the most inspired and superiorly designed unit is awarded as the best in the world. As of today, LG has been given such an award, proving that this high-end developer of consumer electronics devices, can hang around with the larger groups and make the proper phones and tablets that their different audiences can be proud of owning. Starting from the original LG Optimus series, the brand now boasts the latest of the smartphones that they can offer: the LG G series.
Original Features and Usage, brought about by the Latest LG Mobiles & Tablets
Part of the reasons why the LG G series was considered as the smartphone of the year is strongly due to the exclusive features that the mobile device had during its development. This is the only smartphone to utilize a knock on function for security and access, as well as providing the proper system configurations to delete bloatware, and other unused apps. The LG phone is also the first to include a much higher 1440p QHD resolution to their devices, making this a much superior media device as well. While most of the LG devices are marketed for business use, it is not hard to get this very premium device and learn more what it really takes to own one of the best devices, the world has acknowledged. View the price list of LG phones and tablets on your trusted online shopping site.
Why choose the LG smartphone?
- LG is one of the top performing consumer electronics maker in the world.
- The LG products have won several critically acclaimed awards and high reviews from tech professionals and experts.
- The devices that the group has made are all quite premium, and marketed to the high-end business users for their work.
- Overview: The LG G series is the brand’s premiere and high-end series of smartphones, all made for a high-end target audience. The group’s different line of G devices are perfectly designed as a result of high-end device making and very effective research on what type of smartphone most people really like.
- Specs and Features: The latest among the LG G’s line is the G4, running Android 5.1 Lollipop OS on a 1.44GHz Cortex-A53 quad-core, and 1.82GHz Cortex-A57 dual-core twin processors. This device comes with the 5.5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen LCD with a 2560 x 1440 QHD resolution. The device also has a 32GB built-in storage, expandable via microSD, and 3GB RAM.
- Available Products : The brands that make up this series include the LG G4, The LG G3, LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Stylus, and the LG G2 device.
LG G series of smartphones
- Overview: The G Pad series takes up the tablet line of the brand, all marketed for a mid-range to high-end type of user. These tablets boast the same sleek and portable line of other devices, with the added extra settings unique to the LG line of products Unlike The G phones, the G Pad line is more for casual and everyday use.
- Specs and Features: The LG GPad tablets run Android 4.4.2 KitKat, upgraded to Lollipop OS on a 1.GHz quad-core processor. This device makes use of an IPS capacitive touchscreen LCD with a 1280 x 800 HD resolution. The device also has a 16GB built-in storage, expandable via microSD, and 1GB RAM. These come with either Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB-OTG, and MHL connectivity
- Available Products : The LG GPad series comes with the 8.0 variant, the 10.1 variant, and the 7.0 variant, all named after their screen sizes.