Have Medical Supplies at Home
Do you believe in the saying, “Health is wealth”? It really is, and you should not take your wellness for granted. If you have elders at home and they are already on medication, or your kid is just very sensitive then it is a must for you to have the basic medical equipment at home. You have to have a blood pressure monitor, stethoscope, thermometer and hot and cold pack and basic medicine in your kit. It is also a must have to be prepared with sterile gauze, bandages, bandage strips and cotton balls just in case someone gets hurt.
Learn First Aid with Health Care Supplies
It is actually a must for everybody to know how to do first aid in case of emergency, may it be a man-made accident or natural disaster. When treating a simple cut or burn, remember to use sterile gloves and cleaning agent whether you prefer a 70% alcohol or povidone iodine.
Meanwhile, in monitoring the blood pressure of the elderly, you have to be careful in using the sphygmomanometer and take note of the systolic and diastolic rates; then get the heart rate. Give the appropriate medicine to the patient before panicking and contacting the doctor. Be knowledgeable and relax your pocket for a long while after purchasing your medical equipment.
- Feature: Breath-enhanced nebulizer design for shorter treatment times
- Uses:Convenient carrying case for the nebulizer system and accessories
- Advantages:Patented pump design for powerful, quiet operation
- Brands Available: Omron, NuLife, and Surgitech
Nebulizer System Complete Kit
- Feature: This is a very gentle microdiffusion spray that helps the patient breathe easier
- Uses: This solution unblocks the nose; clearing the nose of any dirt
- Advantages: Moisturizes the nasal passage for lighter breathing
- Brands Available: Sterimar
Nasal Hygiene Spray
- Feature:Digital thermometer gets the accurate temperature of the patient
- Uses: Can be used for body, object and room temperature
- Advantages: This equipment has an auto-shut off: 15 seconds without operation
- Brands Available: Tickle, Fixotherm, and LGS
- Feature: This item is lightweight and very compact
- Uses: Checking the heart and lungs condition
- Advantages: Stethoscope is very easy to use
- Brands Available: ADC, Baxtel, Pharmaline, 3M Littmann, and Blue Cross