The Digital Media Player: The New Age of Viewing
Media players have always existed ever since the TV was created. You probably had a VCR player somewhere in your room that hasn’t been used for at least a decade. Just a few years ago, the DVD and Blu-Ray players were the entire buzz, letting you play movies and watch your favorite films anytime you like. Now, that the TV has transitioned into Digital HD, a new form of media player is now required to play the different content we can access anywhere. This time, the digital HD media player takes the stand.
The digital media player comes in different forms and sizes, but the device’s feature and use is similar all around. One of the basic uses of the HD dongle is to play digital content from any available source to your HD TV. A good number of these devices run through an HDMI output that connects to your LED TV. The content, however could vary, ranging from the downloaded media files, to your own recorded videos, saved on your mobile phone. Some of these devices can also access the Internet, either through Wi-Fi or Ethernet connectivity, turning your LED TV into an Internet television. Some portable media players require charging through their Li-ion batteries, while some have power outlets. Overall, these devices are all have the capabilities you’d like for a device.
Try And Get Your Media Player on a Budget
One of the fascinating and positive things about the media player is its price. Depending on the functionalities of the dongle, these can be very affordable and accessible. Some players have more functionality, such as backward compatibility, analog features, and even the capability of playing DVD and Blu-Ray disc on an enhanced resolution. There are very special and different devices in store for you, and choosing the proper device is quite easy to do. Try and get a portable media player from an online shopping site in the country, and you’ll be amazed on what you can do with your LED TV.
- Overview: Also known as a Miracast device, this small USB-like device connects to your TV via HDMI, and lets you wirelessly access and view all of your apps from your mobile phone and PC toward the HD TV.
- Uses: This wireless technology is produced to add connectivity and functionality that is similar to the laptop to projector technology. The device also allows you to stream content from sites like YouTube and Netflix without any problems.
HDMI-Wireless Media Dongle
- Overview: Turn your TV into a full-fledged PC, complete with its media functions through the netttop. This mini desktop computer connects to any HD TV and functions like any PC, complete with its internal storage and familiar usability.
- Uses: The mini PC is a new form of media device, making use of the strengths of the PC technology and its Internet technology to display media files. The nettops also support 1080p Full-HD connectivity.
- Overview: The AV receiver adds more options for connecting multiple devices onto the TV. This device also allows for a connective function that will enhance the audio capacity of the device.
- Uses: The AV receiver’s primary purpose is to collect and connect the multiple audio speakers of a home theater, and connect it to the TV. Most receivers also come as Blu-Ray and DVD players.