Take Your Media Time Easy
Are you often wondering on how will you spend your free time? Do you always ask yourself how to spend your leisure time and what to do to entertain yourself on weekends or holidays? When you face a situation like this, your friends have something important to do, you already have your gym routine done, and you are seeing your lazy, fat dog in the kitchen. Now in what other ways will you make your weekends more fun and exciting? You can make a list of the movies that you may want to watch, line up the magazines that keep you interested, try to skim a book and try to keep glued for an hour or so, then you'll be amazed that the hours have already passed, yet you did not get bored.
Stop worrying about your free time because it doesn’t need worrying at all! There is only one thing to do on this time of the week, keep yourself busy with activities that you have longed for, or try new things to give your routinary life a break. Having fun during holidays or weekends doesn’t necessarily mean going outside, you can have the fun that you want right at the comfortable corners of your home. How? To put it simply, the way your body needs exercise is the way your mind needs something to think of also. Try to read a book that you have wanted all your life, but didn't have the chance of reading, now is the perfect time to appreciate a hard bound novel, or compilation. This will not only keep you busy, but it can also enrich your vocabulary, geography, and knowledge on the fields that you have not tried before.
Play It Right
If you want to achieve something really productive for the summer or Christmas vacation or maybe for your idle weekends, you can try to have your very own musical instrument and start playing some songs with the help of a friend or a professional coach. Playing the drums, guitar or the keyboard has never been that hard, you just have to give it a try, some time, and concentration. Being musically inclined actually improves your skills not only with music but also enhances your memory, as remembering the notes require keen association of the sound, keys and rhythm. When you master your desired instrument, you can now invite your friends who also play other instruments and have a little jamming session. Now, there's another thing to keep you busy. you can also try to drop by a small recording studio so you can try to perfect your very own rendition of your favorite song.
Moreover, in playing board, video and outdoor games, you can try to invite your siblings or cousins to come over and have a little chat over a fair game. You can ask your brother to teach you how to play a new video game and keep busy with the joystick and controllers. If you want to spend more quality time with your parents, you can try to play scrabble or other board games with you on a Saturday night, just keep the manual and dictionary ready in case you have some uncertainties. If you want to fully enjoy your dull moments, give yourself a break from going to the busy malls and keep away from the traffic and pollution of the streets, purchase the best pastime experience for you and your family.
- Books: You can choose from different fiction and inspirational books like: Making Your Money Work, Weldon Owen Discovery Education, Stainless Longganisa + Mac Arthur, and Game of Thrones Beautiful Death PhotoBook
- Magazines: Try to enjoy reading Preview, Cosmopolitan, FHM, Smart Parenting, Good Housekeeping, Yes, and Candy magazines to update your knowledge on the contemporary know hows
- Movies: Make time to view movies that suit your taste or choose from Nikita (action), After Earth (adventure), or if you are feeling a little young at heart try Monter High or The Smurfs
- Audio CDs: If you are looking for some songs that will suit your mood, try to listen to Universal Love, Quiet Mind, or Seasons. Make a time to reflect and listen to inspirational songs in Best Loved Hymns & Bible Songs, Internal Music or Winds of Devotion
- Musical Instruments: Try to play any type of guitar, drums, violin, or keyboard on your free time and be amazed on how good you are with notes
- Accessories: Improve your skills with your desired musical instrument and use new drumsticks, bows, pick, and level it up with amplifiers
- Video Games: Pick a good controller and enjoy the newest version of Pokemon, TellTale, Rockstar, Bio Shock, XCom, and Bandai video games
- Indoor Games: You can go for the classic word factory and scrabble, or try the Games of the Generals, Queen Games Kingdom Builder, and Stronghold Space Cadets board games.
- Outdoor Games: Try a new sport, or play darts, soccer table game, fishing game, and racket ball throw game with your friends.