Enhance Your Beauty with Face Makeup
Usually, the face is the first thing that a person notices from another so it’s only natural that we (especially the ladies) would want to look their best – this desire ultimately leads the woman to using face makeup. Makeup is initially used to enhance your features, give you clearer skin, a healthier look and many other things. Although there are times that makeup is not exactly needed, it becomes a necessity especially on important occasions!
Face make up can give you a lot of looks that you desire. May it be that perfect skin, expressive eyes, flushed cheeks or kissable lips – let your makeup help you with achieving these! You can even recreate your favorite celebrity’s look by simply emulating their makeup. And as long as you have a steady hand, you’re good.
Indulge in Face Make Up
There are many types of face makeup that you can indulge in ranging from foundations, to lipsticks, blushers and eye makeup. Each type also has varieties that you can simply choose from. When buying makeup, just always remember that the shade should match and look good with your skin tone. If you are only starting out in the world of beauty, the first thing you should buy is a good foundation because nothing beats beautiful skin while the rest can follow. However if you are an absolute beauty junky, then you might want everything that the makeup world has to offer. You may be looking at makeup artistry as a career track anyway.
Keep in mind that you should always buy face makeup that is perfectly compatible with your skin and does not give your allergies. Know your brands are there are truly a lot that you can choose from. There’s L.A. Colors, Milea, Virginia Olsen, Olay, Son & Park, Wet n Wild and more that offer a flurry of face make up in countless of shades!
- Types: Choose from different types of foundations such as liquid, powder, mineral, and mousse foundation
- Skin types: This is perfect for dry, combination, and oily skin
- Coverage: For sheer coverage, choose BB & CC Creams. There are even light, medium, and heavy coverage foundation.
- Features: These are guaranteed hypoallergenic, buildable, and has a flawless-looking finish
- Types: Depending on your preference, bronzer comes in liquid, powder, and gel form
- Finish: The opacity and finishes for this are matte, satin, and frost
- Features: These bronzers and blushers are long-lasting, natural-looking color, and perfect for any skin tone
Bronzers and Blushers
- Types: Shimmers and highlighters are available in liquid illuminator, powder highlighter, and cream highlighter
- Use: These are used for highlight points which are the cupid's bow, cheekbones, nose bridge, and T-zone areas
- Features: Makes skin dewy and glowing without looking oily
Shimmers and Highlighters
- Types: Concealers come in pressed, liquid, and cream type
- Packaging: Packaging for these comes in pump, doe-foot applicator, pen applicator, squeeze, and cake
- Features: Concealers hide acne, blemishes, dark undereyes and skin discoloration