Ready, Set, Travel!
Imagine planning your dream vacation, you’ve already booked the ticket and the accommodation and availed the city tour. You’re already seeing yourself in all the places that you’ve dreamt of going to, going to different tourist and local spots, eating the delicacy, meeting different people, learning to speak their language, immersing yourself in their culture.
Now that you’ve already planned your trip, what are the things will you bring? But the more important question is, what kind of luggage will you bring?
Choosing the Right Luggage for You
When people hear the word luggage, the first thing that pops into their minds is the trolley or the suitcase that has wheels attached to them. But, like all things in life, there are also different kinds of baggage that you can select from. There are two types of suitcases: there is one with wheels attached to it, in some cultures it is called a trolley or a roll-along; and another one with no wheels. Both wheeled and non-wheeled suitcase can have a soft or hard exterior. Duffel or duffle bags are bags made of cloth, usually they are cylinder in shape with a shoulder strap. Nowadays you can choose from a vast selection of luggage, depending on your taste and budget.
- Exterior: Suitcases are available in both hard case and soft case for its exterior
- Hard case: Exterior of hard case suitcase is made of PVC and metal (aluminum) that can withstand shock and sudden drop
- Soft case: Exterior of soft case suitcase is made of polyester, polycarbonate and ABS plastic
- Wheels: Suitcases with wheels may be furnished with 2 wheels, 4 wheels or 360 degrees spinner wheels.
- Brands: American Tourister, Racini, Wanderskye, and Carlton are just some of the few brands that offer great suitcases
- Materials: Nylon, polyester and polytex are some of the commonly used materials to achieve a high-quality duffle bag
- Compartment and pockets: Duffel bags have a large main compartment and exterior and interior multi-pockets
- Convenience: Most duffle bags have adjustable shoulder strap making it very easy to carry around
- Brands: Choose from different styles and sizes of duffle bag from brands like Winpard, Deuter, Le Organize, and Kinetix