Camera Lenses that You Can Invest In
If you are a budding photographer who started out with using the kit lens, as it is basic and it already comes with the package, and have finally found your sweet spot in photography, then it’s time for you to invest in lenses. Each lens offers something different for professional photographers and hobbyists. There are macro lenses, fixed lenses, standard zoom lenses, telephoto lenses, and more are available depending on your area of expertise. Before purchasing a lens, you must always consider your genre in photography. If you’re into fashion, it would be best to invest in fixed lenses or a macro lens that are perfect for portraits while the telephoto lens is great especially for sports and wildlife photography.
Lens Brands of Your Choice
Through the years, lens manufacturers continued to improve their products including new features like an image stabilizer that helps reduce the shakiness in an image. They had also made some adjustments and equipped the lenses with a higher ISO and aperture that could help brighten the photographs taken. These Lenses nowadays are infused with an auto-focus technology that you can switch right back to manual focusing, whichever you prefer or what the landscape needs.
- Focal length: This type of lenses can capture from 24-35mm
- Features: Its wide angle has 2 LED lens & 1 aspheric lens, also it has focus mode switch and focus hold button
- Uses: This type of lense is best used in capturing large group of people or landscape
Wide Angle lenses
- Focal length: It has a focal length from 70mm-400mm.
- Features: Telephoto is a dust & moisture resistant lens that has two-stage image stabilization; dual-axis camera shake correction or vertical axis only
- Uses: They are ideal for taking pictures in distant places such as sports or wildflife.
- Focal length: Macro lenses have focal length From 40mm-200mm
- Features: There are many features you can get the comes with macro lenses, such as built-in motor, full-time manual focusing and LD glass elements
- Uses: The macro lenses are ideal for capturing close-up photography also for portraits
- Focal length: It come with focal point that ranges from 35-70mm
- Features: These lenses may come with hybrid image stabilization with weather-resistant design features
- Uses: These are ideal for all sorts of photography such as in streets, documentary, portrait or landscape