The Computer Keyboard: An Essential
A lot of people prefer to build their own computers even though there are ones that are already made and readily available, and apart from the CPU, these people would need other computer accessories such as an external keyboard. Much like the mouse, the keyboard is very handy and functional when it comes to computer usage. Each laptop has one, and your computer definitely needs one!
It is very useful in creating documents, write ups and other presentation, may it be at work or for school. It became one of the ultimate essentials when it comes to using the PC for basically anything. It is often equipped with all the letters in the English alphabet (A-Z), usually arranged in the Qwerty position, punctuation marks, numbers, and other command keys that can be used in making your texts in a breeze.
Wired and Wireless Keyboards
The PC keyboard now comes in different colors, designs and brands. Some are made especially for those who love playing video games on their desktop PCs, there are some that offer a more basic function for people who don’t mind using no-frills computer keyboard. But of course, before even making the purchase, you should first determine what kind you would really need. However, more people would prefer to use a keyboard that is simpler to use rather a more comprehensive one for gamers.
Many computer accessories brands offer their own version of keyboards for their consumers. If you want to be assured of the quality, it would be best to choose ones from the same brand as your laptop or a label with astounding reviews like A4TECH, Razer, and Prolink. You can also choose one that you can plug in your laptop, but consumers also have the option of choosing a wireless computer keyboard that can be easily connected with your device via Bluetooth.
- Types: Can come in wireless, optical and wired type of keyboards
- Uses: For home and office uses like internet browsing, typing, communication, and using other softwares and apps
- Features: Have basic functions and features. Some have quality, reliable, and durable designs with soft and comfortable keys for maximum control.
- Types: Can come in wireless and wired keyboards
- Uses: Fitted for playing video games, graphic designing and video editing as well
- Features: Comes with grip coated keycaps and rubber pads, others also have LED backlight and hotkeys. They also have improved tactile feedback and are more durable than standard keyboards.
- Use: Bluetooth keyboard can be used for computer, laptop, iPad, and iPhone or other smartphones
- Compatibility/System requirements: This is compatible to Mac, PC, or PS3 with Bluetooth function
- Interface/Connectivity: Some of the brands offer keyboards that can connect to Bluetooth 3.0